good stuff coming out at west orange stark

powerlifter

talk is about more add ones to the already lovely campus at west orange stark starting to look more and more like a small collage campus  and more to come.  the city of west orange is annexing more and more and the plant will start up 2022 bring lots of work back into orange the school is looking for more parking looks like they found it now for the skill center  going to get larger and better the nursing skill center some skilled teachers to teach the kids witch the parents should love. now   the new press box is going to be a double decker with a elevator large lounge for press and coaches on the first floor will be the wo-s prep  room two sides one side for mustangs coaches and side b  the other coaches side this is a up to date dream press box so they say the very  the upper level will be for the wo-s press to send links back to the war room at halftime to show the kids what has happened . now as for the scoreboard talk has it  brick will be on both sides to protect it from big storms

1 minute ago, powerlifter said:

talk is about more add ones to the already lovely campus at west orange stark starting to look more and more like a small collage campus  and more to come.  the city of west orange is annexing more and more and the plant will start up 2022 bring lots of work back into orange the school is looking for more parking looks like they found it now for the skill center  going to get larger and better the nursing skill center some skilled teachers to teach the kids witch the parents should love. now   the new press box is going to be a double decker with a elevator large lounge for press and coaches on the first floor will be the wo-s prep  room two sides one side for mustangs coaches and side b  the other coaches side this is a up to date dream press box so they say the very  the upper level will be for the wo-s press to send links back to the war room at halftime to show the kids what has happened . now as for the scoreboard talk has it  brick will be on both sides to protect it from big storms

Awesome news Power, nobody has their finger on the pulse of WOS like you do! 💪

2 hours ago, powerlifter said:

All good stuff🙂

I get called names on here for being a homer for PNG and never looking at the negative aspect of football mostly by my own alma maters fans. The reason I am that way is because I love and support the kids and teachers and admins of our district. The kids is what its all about. Every bit of the work and collecting stats, stories, and PNG history I do in conjunction with some wonderfully knowledgeable people is for our future generations of kids to see and be able to hear and understand why things are the way they are here. Any school who cares about their kids the way you have described above is very special in my eyes. I know that all kids aren't afforded those opportunities. A big congrats to WOS district. I hope you continued success. Always have been a fan of your football program and you guys have some of the most savvy and understanding fans on this board. Best of luck to you guys over the bridge.

51 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I get called names on here for being a homer for PNG and never looking at the negative aspect of football mostly by my own alma maters fans. The reason I am that way is because I love and support the kids and teachers and admins of our district. The kids is what its all about. Every bit of the work and collecting stats, stories, and PNG history I do in conjunction with some wonderfully knowledgeable people is for our future generations of kids to see and be able to hear and understand why things are the way they are here. Any school who cares about their kids the way you have described above is very special in my eyes. I know that all kids aren't afforded those opportunities. A big congrats to WOS district. I hope you continued success. Always have been a fan of your football program and you guys have some of the most savvy and understanding fans on this board. Best of luck to you guys over the bridge.

very very well put in my book you got class  wish more had just a tic at what you have. its such a shame some people run down the school system at west orange stark makes me sick to see this happing kids from other schools laff at how small there band is and  and how poor the kids are over there at west orange stark are cant afford cars if the truth is known  after school there kids have jobs to help there mom and dads out with bill i for one would love to have there families over for supper are dinner anytime  and  go to worship with the  if invited as for there education at west orange stark no complaints.

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

It's always been about the kids. Us adults seem to get in the way of that at times. 

Btw, yesterday was National Stop Bullying Day. Allow me to apologize for the others.

This is the hidden content, please

2 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

very very well put in my book you got class  wish more had just a tic at what you have. its such a shame some people run down the school system at west orange stark makes me sick to see this happing kids from other schools laff at how small there band is and  and how poor the kids are over there at west orange stark are cant afford cars if the truth is known  after school there kids have jobs to help there mom and dads out with bill i for one would love to have there families over for supper are dinner anytime  and  go to worship with the  if invited as for there education at west orange stark no complaints.

them