ALCS- Astros vs Red Sox

Here are the 

This is the hidden content, please
:

Game 1: Friday, Oct. 15, Red Sox at Astros, 7:07pm (FOX)
Game 2: Saturday, Oct. 16, Red Sox at Astros, TBA (FOX or FS1)
Game 3: Monday, Oct. 18, Astros at Red Sox, TBA (FS1)
Game 4: Tuesday, Oct. 19, Astros at Red Sox, TBA (FS1)
Game 5: Wednesday, Oct. 20, Astros at Red Sox, TBA* (FS1)
Game 6: Friday, Oct. 22, Red Sox at Astros, TBA* (FS1)
Game 7: Saturday, Oct. 23, Red Sox at Astros, TBA* (FOX or FS1)
*If necessary

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Are you a Yankees fan? I’ve been an Astros fan for years.

Lived in Dallas as a kid.  I’m a rangers fan.  I rooted for the stros for years when they weren’t playing the rangers, including in the World Series.  with the cheating thing I kinda got away from cheering for them.  More so probably because of how so many stros fans dismissed or downplayed the scandal.  The Red Sox busted for the basically the same thing a year later, so I like to see them lose now.  

30 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Lived in Dallas as a kid.  I’m a rangers fan.  I rooted for the stros for years when they weren’t playing the rangers, including in the World Series.  with the cheating thing I kinda got away from cheering for them.  More so probably because of how so many stros fans dismissed or downplayed the scandal.  The Red Sox busted for the basically the same thing a year later, so I like to see them lose now.  

It didn’t make me happy. I wonder how much advantage it really gave the Stros. They beat the Dodgers in LA against their best pitcher. Also lost every home game against the Red Sox. But hey, you have guys that say “stealin” signs with a runner on 2nd is just “part of the game. I guess it comes down to what level of cheating people are willing to accept……corked bats, steroids, spitballs, cutting the ball……it’s almost endless, but I guess if the White Sox can call you a cheater, then it must really be bad.

Go Stros!

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

It didn’t make me happy. I wonder how much advantage it really gave the Stros. They beat the Dodgers in LA against their best pitcher. Also lost every home game against the Red Sox. But hey, you have guys that say “stealin” signs with a runner on 2nd is just “part of the game. I guess it comes down to what level of cheating people are willing to accept……corked bats, steroids, spitballs, cutting the ball……it’s almost endless, but I guess if the White Sox can call you a cheater, then it must really be bad.

Go Stros!

I hear you.  I think the difference for me is when you have a runner on 2nd you know he’s trying to steal the signs.  You’re not expecting someone in the outfield seats to be relaying them electronically to the dugout.  

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

I hear you.  I think the difference for me is when you have a runner on 2nd you know he’s trying to steal the signs.  You’re not expecting someone in the outfield seats to be relaying them electronically to the dugout.  

I understand that too. For me, cheating is cheating, no matter how we try to absorb it. I cursed my Stros and didn’t watch them for a whole season. I am over it and hope they kick the crap out of Boston.