Beaumont United 9 Port Arthur Memorial 34/Final

AggiesAreWe

23 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

We’re set up to go 1-9, man. I’m the meanwhile, my email draft is getting longer and longer.  I can’t wait to hit send…

It'll be some next level stuff if yall lose to La Porte next week. They don't even have any QBs left except from the lower level from what a LP supporter told us last night, was told another RB left the team and transferred somewhere (the returning RB already left the team in non-district). It's a mess over there. 

I'll say this in general: it's hard to change the culture at a place where nobody buys in.

It also hard to change the culture at a place when you are losing games by holding kids back and/or not putting them in position to succeed. 

6 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

The outcome of this game was never a question. But who won halftime?

PA.  United’s old band director Mr. Martin left for Yates HS and the assistant Mr. Underhill took over this year.  So I blame BU’s issues this year on that.  I expect them to battle better with PA better next year.

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

PA.  United’s old band director Mr. Martin left for Yates HS and the assistant Mr. Underhill took over this year.  So I blame BU’s issues this year on that.  I expect them to battle better with PA better next year.

Too bad they dont have a better time slot tonight, or I'd be able to see for myself. But they'll get back up there. I still think they would win "best dressed"