Beaumont United 9 Port Arthur Memorial 34/Final

AggiesAreWe

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The first play of the last 3 drives habe been the same play for a loss of yards.  But we continue to run that play.  Last 3 drives have been 3 and outs...  Smh

Yall OC say he just trying to get to Swingout tonight man. 

• bullets13 changed the title to Beaumont United 9 Port Arthur Memorial 34/Final

@BMTSoulja1 that was some top notch RedZone playcalling by yall: (believe this was the 2nd set of plays after our boneheaded penalty inside the 5 gave yall a 1st down)---Jet sweep inside the 3, get ya qb killed, get ya qb killed again and helped off the field, FG. 

I see why you lost confidence 😂

The one hour and 18 minute weather delay didn’t seem to bother the Titans as Port Arthur Memorial High School cruised to a 34-9 win over Beaumont United in District 9-5A action Friday night at Memorial Stadium. 

This is the hidden content, please

Port Arthur Memorial's defense contains Timberwolves

This is the hidden content, please
via @BmtEnterprise 

I think the delay bothered both teams at the start, then they settled down and both did what they normally do. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

@BMTSoulja1 that was some top notch RedZone playcalling by yall: (believe this was the 2nd set of plays after our boneheaded penalty inside the 5 gave yall a 1st down)---Jet sweep inside the 3, get ya qb killed, get ya qb killed again and helped off the field, FG. 

I see why you lost confidence 😂

🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾🤦🏾