Vidor 29 Little Cypress Mauriceville 12/Final

AggiesAreWe

2 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

And more importantly Coach Mathews improves his record to 1-0 in the game day pants.

That's the most important stat. 

Congrats Pirates. 

Hmmmm. Lumberton vs Vidor for the district championship November 5th????

1 minute ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

I didn't like the guy the studio cast to play me. I don't think he captured my true essence. 😂. Shouldv'e got Brad Pitt

Maybe but I thought he was more handsome than Pitt.  Plus he could do the Triple Lindy.

8 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

XP blocked

29-12 Vidor

Just like old days but at least y’all kept us from scoring 30 this year.

Vidor played great. Great leadership and heart over there. Vidor won tonight. But LCM just didn't execute.And my logic may be flawed but best ball on best ball Still picking lcm 9x out of 10 against vidor any year.

33 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Vidor played great. Great leadership and heart over there. Vidor won tonight. But LCM just didn't execute.And my logic may be flawed but best ball on best ball Still picking lcm 9x out of 10 against vidor any year.

You’re probably right historically LCM used to be really good when Vidor was really bad but in recent history those roles have reversed and the Pirates have taken advantage of the Bears in some blowout wins. This game was hard fought though, I wouldn’t say a blowout like years past because that last TD was just LCM having to go for it deep in their own end and Vidor was just trying to kill the clock after the turnover on downs.