Jasper 0 Carthage 28/Final

AggiesAreWe

Just now, HikeMoncho said:

The Jasper Defense is for real. Already caused and recovered one fumble and just picked off a lazy swing pass. 

That was a flat out bad pass. Maybe the wind had something to do with it, but still. Thank goodness for our D. Jasper is going to have a tough night on offense, but so is Carthage. This one might end 7-0.

1 minute ago, Dawgs12345 said:

That was a flat out bad pass. Maybe the wind had something to do with it, but still. Thank goodness for our D. Jasper is going to have a tough night on offense, but so is Carthage. This one might end 7-0.

lol I think we will score again. They blew that coverage pretty bad on the TD. It can happen again.

3 minutes ago, chefkland76 said:

If we had any type of offense Jasper could win this game cause the D is doing their job!!!

No. Gilmer only scored 7. I get what you are saying though. Believe me alot of us Carthage fans feel the same way about our O. But I don’t care how good an offense is, it’s going to be hard for any team to score against Carthage this year.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Yea, Jasper needs to find at least some type of offense to compliment that defense. They don't even have to score much to win when the defense is so good

Stan Hodges was taking the reigns after Brian Barbay (last year was our OC) retired. He was implementing a new offense (not this disaster you are seeing now). Not long before season started he was hired as HC at Hull Daisetta.

• bullets13 changed the title to Jasper 0 Carthage 28/Final