BHFAN

Why is Crosby obsessed with BH

Recommended Posts

Inquiring minds want to know. Why are you guys so envious of the Eagles? You troll all of our threads comment on most of them and make ridiculous predictions on our games. Did BH do something to you when you were little and now you gloat at the chance when Crosby is better at something?  Do you secretly have a crush on us and wish you were an Eagle?  Whatever it is can we at least pay rent for living in your head? Thought I would create this post so all Crosbians could congregate here and stay off our threads unless your sober.  Sincerely your Crush Barbers Hill❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
1

I think the question probably needs to be, "Why is Crosby trolling BH?". My answer would be to look at all the Crosby threads BH fans commented on prior to them collapsing against us. Y'all say all week it's because of one call but then lose by 14 the very next game? I don't think Crosby is "gloating" at all, I think it's more of a flat out ridicule. BH is the guy at the job that shows up bragging about his new truck Thursday but comes back to work with whiskey dents in it on Monday.

The back and forth banter is nothing different than it used to be with Crosby and Dayton except the BH fans don't really have any ammunition to fire back like the Dayton fans did. I have a lot of BH friends at work so I actually like to see them do well, if for no other reason than the success of their kids. There we multiple BH fans in my department that drove up to Arlington to support Crosby in the state title game which I though was pretty awesome. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Hagar said:

If you think they’re obsessed with BH, wait until realignment.  If Vidor comes back into 5A-D2, Crosby fans will be begging to get into 5A-D1.

 

The devil made me post this…..  😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂

Lol, Vidor's shrinking population will have them in 4A-D2 before long and this is almost surely Crosby's last go around in 5A-D2. Only slot-T team we will possibly be facing from here on out is Liberty Hill in the semifinals. The time Vidor beat Crosby in district play they STILL finished in 5th place. That just goes to show easy it is to get up for one game against Crosby, but how hard it is to have to bring it every week like we do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Crosby sucked when all their posters played. I wonder if some of their posters would post a highlight video of their great high school football careers

If you're 35 or younger then you probably played on a playoff team every year you went to Crosby except '18. Senior year sucked but junior year went 10-2, undefeated district champs and lost to La Marque in the dome in the second round. Ran for over 1,000 yards, was first team all-district and signed D1.

Since you asked though? VHS wasn't as easy to make highlights on back in the day but my son did find this technicolor footage on Youtube while searching for some film of the old man. Dropped over 250 yards on Dickinson in this one but all you need watch is the first play from scrimmage to answer your question: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, Vidor's shrinking population will have them in 4A-D2 before long and this is almost surely Crosby's last go around in 5A-D2. Only slot-T team we will possibly be facing from here on out is Liberty Hill in the semifinals. The time Vidor beat Crosby in district play they STILL finished in 5th place. That just goes to show easy it is to get up for one game against Crosby, but how hard it is to have to bring it every week like we do. 

Well it you brought it against VIDOR that game, IT wasn’t much.  😂🤣😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If you're 35 or younger then you probably played on a playoff team every year you went to Crosby except '18. Senior year sucked but junior year went 10-2, undefeated district champs and lost to La Marque in the dome in the second round. Ran for over 1,000 yards, was first team all-district and signed D1.

Since you asked though? VHS wasn't as easy to make highlights on back in the day but my son did find this technicolor footage on Youtube while searching for some film of the old man. Dropped over 250 yards on Dickinson in this one but all you need watch is the first play from scrimmage to answer your question: 

 

Remember when Vidor fans were crying about that int returned for a TD at the end of the game?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrFleet23 said:

For the record a BH fan created this post. But its mostly just a bit of trolling. Especially after some hill fans called us trash on another post  with another school. 

👆 He’s right you know. We are trash, although BH has struggled the last two weeks with unsportsmanlike penalties. Hmmm…..

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Well it you brought it against VIDOR that game, IT wasn’t much.  😂🤣😂

Lol, if that was really the case then Vidor would’ve finished 1st in front of Crosby instead of 5th three spots behind them. Their seniors would’ve had memories of an area round shootout with Huntsville instead of a regular season win over a .500 team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, if that was really the case then Vidor would’ve finished 1st in front of Crosby instead of 5th three spots behind them. Their seniors would’ve had memories of an area round shootout with Huntsville instead of a regular season win over a .500 team. 

According to you Vidor brought IT that night, and also according to you, Crosby brings IT every game, ergo VIDOR was the much better team.  So based on your evaluation Vidor had the much superior team only needing consistency (bringing IT).  Okay, I can live with that.  😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If you're 35 or younger then you probably played on a playoff team every year you went to Crosby except '18. Senior year sucked but junior year went 10-2, undefeated district champs and lost to La Marque in the dome in the second round. Ran for over 1,000 yards, was first team all-district and signed D1.

Since you asked though? VHS wasn't as easy to make highlights on back in the day but my son did find this technicolor footage on Youtube while searching for some film of the old man. Dropped over 250 yards on Dickinson in this one but all you need watch is the first play from scrimmage to answer your question: 

 

He gone… 👋
 

When you said VHS I was thinking Vidor High School so it took me a minute to process that one lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hagar said:

According to you Vidor brought IT that night, and also according to you, Crosby brings IT every game, ergo VIDOR was the much better team.  So based on your evaluation Vidor had the much superior team only needing consistency (bringing IT).  Okay, I can live with that.  😂

Yep, problem is that they’ve been looking for that consistency the last 60 years. Crosby seems to find it most years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Member Statistics

    42,839
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    JohnMellencamp
    Newest Member
    JohnMellencamp
    Joined
×
  • Create New...