This is the hidden content, please
2-2 0.500 98 110 2-4 0.333 98 154 1 L
1-4 0.200 65 154 2-5 0.286 88 189 1 W
0-4 0.000 3 217 0-6 0.000 9 263 6 L
0-5 0.000 6 229 0-7 0.000 18 326 7 

Foster and Angleton are going to play for that last playoff spot and I think PAM will ultimately get Angleton in the first round. I think it's going to be a tough matchup for PAM though. I know they're running through their district as usual but I think when they line back up against a formidable opponent they're going to have trouble scoring. They don't run the ball consistently enough and rely too much on the big play. Plus the seem very susceptible to being outcoached. 

8 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Foster and Angleton are going to play for that last playoff spot and I think PAM will ultimately get Angleton in the first round. I think it's going to be a tough matchup for PAM though. I know they're running through their district as usual but I think when they line back up against a formidable opponent they're going to have trouble scoring. They don't run the ball consistently enough and rely too much on the big play. Plus the seem very susceptible to being outcoached. 

All valid points.  With teams running that 3-3-5 against us, I don't know why we don't run more often

On 10/11/2021 at 9:56 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

Don't sleep on Foster taking out Manvel this week. Manvel is soooo one dimensional this year. 

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

Don't sleep on Foster taking out Manvel this week. Manvel is soooo one dimensional this year. 

That one dimension is awful good though, plus all of Foster's offense graduated. Outside of the two HISD schools on their schedule they're only averaging 16 points per game, including a loss to 2-4 Lamar Con. The Hightower defense that stifled Manvel is just good. Hightower has already beat Manvel, Angleton and Foster and is only allowing 12.2 points per game and that's with Westfield dropping 38 on them. I think you're going to see Manvel, Paetow and Hightower all three rounds deep.