Houston King Panthers at Humble Atascocita Eagles

lcm93

Ive seen King play Summer Creek but haven’t seen Atascocita though their record and opponents speak for itself. I feel that King tries to out athlete you by being simple but maybe it was because Summer Creek was so soft. I was very surprised that creek played Atascocita so close- could Atascocita been looking ahead to King? Im going to this one Saturday expecting a great game. The winner could be setting up a district championship game with Northshore. Hope there is a big crowd. Anyone else going?? Im picking atascocita by 7 just on experience. 

Atascosita's Starting QB got hurt so they had a Soph in there. Now rather Sessions returns this week idk, but they didnt look the same when he went out. That could be due to reps at practice but I still think it will be a difference.

Ill take C.E King in this one, their a tough physical team with a great run game and good athletes 

4 hours ago, D3zii said:

Atascosita's Starting QB got hurt so they had a Soph in there. Now rather Sessions returns this week idk, but they didnt look the same when he went out. That could be due to reps at practice but I still think it will be a difference.

Ill take C.E King in this one, their a tough physical team with a great run game and good athletes 

From what I was told…..torn acl….don’t see him coming back if true.

• Bigdog changed the title to Houston King Panthers at Humble Atascocita Eagles