Texas city stingarees at Crosby cougars

lcm93

44 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I picked Crosby, but thought it would be closer.  TC with a couple of scores in garbage time to make this a little more respectable.  I take back the things I said earlier in the thread.  I was wrong.  

Hey, your only human. I had a good idea that we could win by 24-27 points but didn't think we would hang 57 on them, super impressive. As for Texas city they played a clean game, other than hitting the kicker late in the game they took the loss like men, Salud! They do have some ballers but I think after we set the tone early they kinda fell back into there seat an never found a way to recover. I think after tonight they should win out. Sometimes it takes a loss to knock you to reality and realize u must be on your game, regardless of records etc etc. 

7 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I picked Crosby, but thought it would be closer.  TC with a couple of scores in garbage time to make this a little more respectable.  I take back the things I said earlier in the thread.  I was wrong.  

That’s why I was asking you what film you watched to come to that conclusion? TC didn’t look good on either side of the ball against Nederland. Ned’s offense was just awful that night. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

That’s why I was asking you what film you watched to come to that conclusion? TC didn’t look good on either side of the ball against Nederland. Ned’s offense was just awful that night. 

Just going on results and records.  I watched the Carthage game, that’s it.  With no affiliation to either school I’m not going to take the time to go watch film before engaging in some casual back and forth.  

40 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Not different enough. 

hahah, I was being sarcastic because of some of these other comments talking about their record.  I knew what was up!  Y'all looking good.. just need to keep grinding and stay healthy.  My kids go to EC.. I have no dog in that hunt at all.. other than rooting for local(ish) teams.