WO-S at Orangefield

19 hours ago, powerlifter said:

lol smiles yes nice guy  i know him and he knows me i know the familey but the play book stinks it has on the cover beware of this playbook XXX i have one play here we ran in  New Orleans ran it 31 times 20 TD had a 225  RB who totaled yardage 300 plus yards no one wanted to tackle the Train

I luv the guy too.im just glad someone sees what I been talking abt forever.i scratched my head when all of sudden u come out against Silsbee in the wildcat.

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

We always have higher standards right. 3 or 4 rounds is good, but, we strive to do better at WOS. I don't care about the expectations of others schools who may be happy to get that far or get in the playoffs. We have higher standards. I guess it ok for some, but championships are always within reach, if only we adjust our play calling as we move further in the playoff that's all I'm saying.

I agree we all have higher expectations for WOS.Problem is some can't adjust those expectations to reality.

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

i feel sure that maybe the offence coach can give it a shot  and add two players that would not be asking much  FOR A TEAM WITH A DREAM  112%

I would luv for them to give #17 or #18 more reps at QB. Before the playoffs.they are bigger and throw better. If they get the chance.bcz eventually they will need to throw the ball

All I know is the district championship is on the line it going to be a good game and maybe an high scoring game at that I got to say this orangefield is not going to be no push over team we got to come out and play all 4 quarters if not we going to be in trouble no doubt about that but in my mind I think WOS is going to win 

WOS  42

Orangefield 32

This game is going to be for the District Championship it's all on the line WOS going to have to come out and play all 4 quarters if it weis going to be in trouble Orangefield is not going to be a push over team we got to come out and play this might be an high scoring game but in my mine wos might pull it out

WOS 42

Bobcats  34

18 minutes ago, Stangfan#1 said:

All I know is the district championship is on the line it going to be a good game and maybe an high scoring game at that I got to say this orangefield is not going to be no push over team we got to come out and play all 4 quarters if not we going to be in trouble no doubt about that but in my mind I think WOS is going to win 

WOS  42

Orangefield 32

I think you hit submit too many times.

This is the best OF team in a long time, and one of the weaker WOS teams in quite awhile.  That said, WOS just beat a Silsbee team by 25 that OF beat by 2, and I tend to believe Silsbee has the athleticism to match up better against WOS than OF does.  I'm going to say WOS wins 33-17.

2 hours ago, Stangfan#1 said:

WOS  42

Orangefield 32

I don't see Orangefield scoring 32 on WOS