WO-S at Orangefield

Friday night the mustangs just cant say here we are and smiling  as they get off the bus if this happens they need a  adjustment witch  orange fied will give them that's. how  good they are this year the BOBCATS ARE THE REAL DEAL they are a very balance ball club this year ok now the only thing to mare this game will be the very soft field because  50% rain is called for by kfdm in the after noon 30% at night this will hurt the passing routs in this game . on a closing note hang onto your hats that's maybe how close it will be-----GO AWAY RAIN  DONT NEED SLIPING AND SLIDING .

49 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

This one is hard to call. I'm leaning towards WOS but if any team in their district can take them this year it may just be Orangefield.

they are for reel wo-s has not really not been playin that good this year no one can really put a finger on why. They got people in law law land  by the play calling because for some reason  the mustangs has a ton of talent at WRs speed to burn and 5 STAR RBs with outstanding speed and they DONT USE ALL THE  WEPIONS  WHEN THEY HAVE THE CHANCE  ITS CALLED P O O R PLAY CALLING SOMEONE BETTER WAKE UP MONDAY and don't use there poor playing to coast the mustangs a possible dist. win again  POOR play calling

11 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

they are for reel wo-s has not really not been playin that good this year no one can really put a finger on why. They got people in law law land  by the play calling because for some reason  the mustangs has a ton of talent at WRs speed to burn and 5 STAR RBs with outstanding speed and they DONT USE ALL THE  WEPIONS  WHEN THEY HAVE THE CHANCE  ITS CALLED P O O R PLAY CALLING SOMEONE BETTER WAKE UP MONDAY and don't use there poor playing to coast the mustangs a possible dist. win again  POOR play calling

Your talking about the same guy that called plays in 4 state championships right? 

16 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Your talking about the same guy that called plays in 4 state championships right? 

lol smiles yes nice guy  i know him and he knows me i know the familey but the play book stinks it has on the cover beware of this playbook XXX i have one play here we ran in  New Orleans ran it 31 times 20 TD had a 225  RB who totaled yardage 300 plus yards no one wanted to tackle the Train

Just now, powerlifter said:

lol smiles yes nice guy  i know him and he knows me i know the familey but the play book stinks it has on the cover beware of this playbook XXX i have one play here we ran in  New Orleans ran it 31 times 20 TD had a 225  RB who totaled yardage 300 plus yards no one wanted to tackle the Train

only ran it on muddy fields can you picture it

28 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

I agree the the playbook is old and not creative. 

3 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Wos has a explosive running game and that's it at this point.You go with what you have.Play calling is limited under these conditions.

if the big linemen that OF has can stop the speed of the mustangs RB so be it just pulled up the teams  OF has played so far  maybe OF could stay close with Nederland  LC-M  Newton

Hum.. I wonder if this is why we haven't been advancing in the playoffs more often, doing the same old thing. Teams have scouted for years. Thinking outside the box is creativity.  That don't fix it if it broke is old too, its time to show something different. You never know what you have on the sidelines who can make a contribution.

4 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Hum.. I wonder if this is why we haven't been advancing in the playoffs more often, doing the same old thing. Teams have scouted for years. Thinking outside the box is creativity.  That don't fix it if it broke is old too, its time to show something different. You never know what you have on the sidelines who can make a contribution.

What.You make it sound like we exit the playoffs early each year.I don't think so.

3 hours ago, GUNHO said:

What.You make it sound like we exit the playoffs early each year.I don't think so.

We always have higher standards right. 3 or 4 rounds is good, but, we strive to do better at WOS. I don't care about the expectations of others schools who may be happy to get that far or get in the playoffs. We have higher standards. I guess it ok for some, but championships are always within reach, if only we adjust our play calling as we move further in the playoff that's all I'm saying.