Vidor at LCM

piratevillain

12 minutes ago, Hagar said:

TexanLive not doing this game (as of now) with a potential DC on the line, and not doing the WOS/OF game, again with a potential DC on the line.  Disappointing.

But they are doing Santa Fe vs Barbers Hill and BC vs Silsbee.  😳😜🤪😜🤔🙄👽

Contract, contract, contract. Hope that makes sense. 

38 minutes ago, Hagar said:

TexanLive not doing this game (as of now) with a potential DC on the line, and not doing the WOS/OF game, again with a potential DC on the line.  Disappointing.

But they are doing Santa Fe vs Barbers Hill and BC vs Silsbee.  😳😜🤪😜🤔🙄👽

If kogt is doing a broadcast atleast he can get play by play. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Contract, contract, contract. Hope that makes sense. 

Nope, nope, nope.  Who’s contract?  LCM?  Vidor?  PAM?  Pretty sure both teams were on last week.  You seem to have an abundance of influence, git’er done.  My influence is limited to my TV controller, and if my wife is in the living room, my limited becomes almost non-existent.  😢😢😢

5 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

If kogt is doing a broadcast atleast he can get play by play. 

Someone posted KOGT is doing the WOS/OF game.  Can’t remember the last time I watched ESPN.  Ya hear that you ESPN folks?  You can get back on my good side by broadcasting this game.

To heck with them.  Barnyard Boys exceeds anyone ESPN has.

Btw, Bostwick said last night rain should be over before kickoff.  Sounds like the front has sped up.  Field might be muddy but at least the crowd (and I’ll bet it’s a big one) will be dry.

53 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Someone posted KOGT is doing the WOS/OF game.  Can’t remember the last time I watched ESPN.  Ya hear that you ESPN folks?  You can get back on my good side by broadcasting this game.

Btw, Bostwick said last night rain should be over before kickoff.  Sounds like the front has sped up.  Field might be muddy but at least the crowd (and I’ll bet it’s a big one) will be dry.

Less then a inch? If it’s not a tropical storm the field should be okay. When we played Jasper it rained all day the field lasted 2 quarters lol

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Nope, nope, nope.  Who’s contract?  LCM?  Vidor?  PAM?  Pretty sure both teams were on last week.  You seem to have an abundance of influence, git’er done.  My influence is limited to my TV controller, and if my wife is in the living room, my limited becomes almost non-existent.  😢😢😢

Texan Live has been broadcasting Santa Fe and BH games at their places from what I understand and seen, I believe they started doing Silsbee games last season? AAW would have more on that. Not sure why you spoke of Port Arthur Memorial, we have our own broadcast every week, no need for Texan Live. 😎

1982: Vidor 21-13
1983: Vidor 12-10
1988: Vidor 10-7
1989: LCM 16-7
1990: LCM 19-7
1991: LCM 19-7
1992: LCM 7-5
1993: LCM 20-3
1994: LCM 28-3
1995: LCM 21-0
1996: LCM 16-7
1997: LCM 52-7
1998: LCM 28-7
1999: Vidor 28-23
2001: Vidor 31-0
2003: LCM 16-13
2004: LCM 34-31
2006: LCM 20-10
2007: Vidor 38-10
2008: Vidor 35-0
2009: Vidor 49-15
2010: LCM 28-21
2011: Vidor 36-14
2012: Vidor 63-42
2013: LCM 17-13
2018: Vidor 44-7
2020: Vidor 32-7

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

As far as our coverage area teams,Texan Live has contract with Silsbee, Barbers Hill, PN-G, BISD, Huffman, East Chambers, Turner Stadium, Randall Reed Stadium, Dayton, Crosby and West Orange-Stark home games.

Texan Live can only cover so many games due to personnel so sometimes teams that may have been broadcast before do not get in a particular week.

Also, during the regular season, Texan Live and any other video broadcast, has to get permission from both schools, home and visitor, for them to broadcast a game. If one team says no, then no broadcast unless the home team has a contract with Texan Live for their home games. Texan Live has all the video broadcast rights to all UIL football playoffs.

I am not aware of any contract between Texan Live and LC-M. I know that sometimes TL will pick some games and negotiate with those two schools participating in that particular game.

I will say this, I know for a fact that Vidor has said no to TL in the past. Not saying this is the case for this game, but just saying.

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

As far as our coverage area teams,Texan Live has contract with Silsbee, Barbers Hill, PN-G, BISD, Huffman, East Chambers, Turner Stadium, Randall Reed Stadium, Dayton, Crosby and West Orange-Stark home games.

Texan Live can only cover so many games due to personnel so sometimes teams that may have been broadcast before do not get in a particular week.

Also, during the regular season, Texan Live and any other video broadcast, has to get permission from both schools, home and visitor, for them to broadcast a game. If one team says no, then no broadcast unless the home team has a contract with Texan Live for their home games. Texan Live has all the video broadcast rights to all UIL football playoffs.

I am not aware of any contract between Texan Live and LC-M. I know that sometimes TL will pick some games and negotiate with those two schools participating in that particular game.

I will say this, I know for a fact that Vidor has said no to TL in the past. Not saying this is the case for this game, but just saying.

Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Texan Live has been broadcasting Santa Fe and BH games at their places from what I understand and seen, I believe they started doing Silsbee games last season? AAW would have more on that. Not sure why you spoke of Port Arthur Memorial, we have our own broadcast every week, no need for Texan Live. 😎

We’ve had numerous banter between the two of us in the past, that’s why I put PAM in there as you’re an avid supporter.  My response to you was tongue in cheek, but if you want to get picky, I don’t know why you put contract in there three times.  Perhaps a cup of coffee will help.

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Barnyard Boys… this ain’t my first rodeo.

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

We’ve had numerous banter between the two of us in the past, that’s why I put PAM in there as you’re an avid supporter.  My response to you was tongue in cheek, but if you want to get picky, I don’t know why you put contract in there three times.  Perhaps a cup of coffee will help.

Long as it comes out of your funds no problem, add in an order of 3 sides of bacon, 2 sausages and a waffle please. 😎

17 hours ago, piratevillain said:

I honestly feel more comfortable that we are underdogs. Cause if we lose, hey we were supposed to lose this game. But if we win, we just knocked off the #12 team in the state at their place. 

It was a tuff pick. I took LCM because they are playing home in front of what will be standing room only stadium. Still respect and hope Pirates to well!