Vidor at LCM

piratevillain

12 minutes ago, Hagar said:

TexanLive not doing this game (as of now) with a potential DC on the line, and not doing the WOS/OF game, again with a potential DC on the line.  Disappointing.

But they are doing Santa Fe vs Barbers Hill and BC vs Silsbee.  😳😜🤪😜🤔🙄👽

Contract, contract, contract. Hope that makes sense. 

38 minutes ago, Hagar said:

TexanLive not doing this game (as of now) with a potential DC on the line, and not doing the WOS/OF game, again with a potential DC on the line.  Disappointing.

But they are doing Santa Fe vs Barbers Hill and BC vs Silsbee.  😳😜🤪😜🤔🙄👽

If kogt is doing a broadcast atleast he can get play by play. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Contract, contract, contract. Hope that makes sense. 

Nope, nope, nope.  Who’s contract?  LCM?  Vidor?  PAM?  Pretty sure both teams were on last week.  You seem to have an abundance of influence, git’er done.  My influence is limited to my TV controller, and if my wife is in the living room, my limited becomes almost non-existent.  😢😢😢

5 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

If kogt is doing a broadcast atleast he can get play by play. 

Someone posted KOGT is doing the WOS/OF game.  Can’t remember the last time I watched ESPN.  Ya hear that you ESPN folks?  You can get back on my good side by broadcasting this game.

To heck with them.  Barnyard Boys exceeds anyone ESPN has.

Btw, Bostwick said last night rain should be over before kickoff.  Sounds like the front has sped up.  Field might be muddy but at least the crowd (and I’ll bet it’s a big one) will be dry.

53 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Someone posted KOGT is doing the WOS/OF game.  Can’t remember the last time I watched ESPN.  Ya hear that you ESPN folks?  You can get back on my good side by broadcasting this game.

Btw, Bostwick said last night rain should be over before kickoff.  Sounds like the front has sped up.  Field might be muddy but at least the crowd (and I’ll bet it’s a big one) will be dry.

Less then a inch? If it’s not a tropical storm the field should be okay. When we played Jasper it rained all day the field lasted 2 quarters lol

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Nope, nope, nope.  Who’s contract?  LCM?  Vidor?  PAM?  Pretty sure both teams were on last week.  You seem to have an abundance of influence, git’er done.  My influence is limited to my TV controller, and if my wife is in the living room, my limited becomes almost non-existent.  😢😢😢

Texan Live has been broadcasting Santa Fe and BH games at their places from what I understand and seen, I believe they started doing Silsbee games last season? AAW would have more on that. Not sure why you spoke of Port Arthur Memorial, we have our own broadcast every week, no need for Texan Live. 😎

1982: Vidor 21-13
1983: Vidor 12-10
1988: Vidor 10-7
1989: LCM 16-7
1990: LCM 19-7
1991: LCM 19-7
1992: LCM 7-5
1993: LCM 20-3
1994: LCM 28-3
1995: LCM 21-0
1996: LCM 16-7
1997: LCM 52-7
1998: LCM 28-7
1999: Vidor 28-23
2001: Vidor 31-0
2003: LCM 16-13
2004: LCM 34-31
2006: LCM 20-10
2007: Vidor 38-10
2008: Vidor 35-0
2009: Vidor 49-15
2010: LCM 28-21
2011: Vidor 36-14
2012: Vidor 63-42
2013: LCM 17-13
2018: Vidor 44-7
2020: Vidor 32-7

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

As far as our coverage area teams,Texan Live has contract with Silsbee, Barbers Hill, PN-G, BISD, Huffman, East Chambers, Turner Stadium, Randall Reed Stadium, Dayton, Crosby and West Orange-Stark home games.

Texan Live can only cover so many games due to personnel so sometimes teams that may have been broadcast before do not get in a particular week.

Also, during the regular season, Texan Live and any other video broadcast, has to get permission from both schools, home and visitor, for them to broadcast a game. If one team says no, then no broadcast unless the home team has a contract with Texan Live for their home games. Texan Live has all the video broadcast rights to all UIL football playoffs.

I am not aware of any contract between Texan Live and LC-M. I know that sometimes TL will pick some games and negotiate with those two schools participating in that particular game.

I will say this, I know for a fact that Vidor has said no to TL in the past. Not saying this is the case for this game, but just saying.

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

As far as our coverage area teams,Texan Live has contract with Silsbee, Barbers Hill, PN-G, BISD, Huffman, East Chambers, Turner Stadium, Randall Reed Stadium, Dayton, Crosby and West Orange-Stark home games.

Texan Live can only cover so many games due to personnel so sometimes teams that may have been broadcast before do not get in a particular week.

Also, during the regular season, Texan Live and any other video broadcast, has to get permission from both schools, home and visitor, for them to broadcast a game. If one team says no, then no broadcast unless the home team has a contract with Texan Live for their home games. Texan Live has all the video broadcast rights to all UIL football playoffs.

I am not aware of any contract between Texan Live and LC-M. I know that sometimes TL will pick some games and negotiate with those two schools participating in that particular game.

I will say this, I know for a fact that Vidor has said no to TL in the past. Not saying this is the case for this game, but just saying.

Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Texan Live has been broadcasting Santa Fe and BH games at their places from what I understand and seen, I believe they started doing Silsbee games last season? AAW would have more on that. Not sure why you spoke of Port Arthur Memorial, we have our own broadcast every week, no need for Texan Live. 😎

We’ve had numerous banter between the two of us in the past, that’s why I put PAM in there as you’re an avid supporter.  My response to you was tongue in cheek, but if you want to get picky, I don’t know why you put contract in there three times.  Perhaps a cup of coffee will help.

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Barnyard Boys… this ain’t my first rodeo.

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

We’ve had numerous banter between the two of us in the past, that’s why I put PAM in there as you’re an avid supporter.  My response to you was tongue in cheek, but if you want to get picky, I don’t know why you put contract in there three times.  Perhaps a cup of coffee will help.

Long as it comes out of your funds no problem, add in an order of 3 sides of bacon, 2 sausages and a waffle please. 😎

17 hours ago, piratevillain said:

I honestly feel more comfortable that we are underdogs. Cause if we lose, hey we were supposed to lose this game. But if we win, we just knocked off the #12 team in the state at their place. 

It was a tuff pick. I took LCM because they are playing home in front of what will be standing room only stadium. Still respect and hope Pirates to well!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wseg52652
    Newest Member
    wseg52652
    • FBM made it to the 4th round in 22-23. If that’s “weak,” I don’t know what “strong” is. 
    • Buy mounjaro injection This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up is the newest diabetes drug that also triggers dramatic weight loss in people who inject it. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Mounjaro a year ago for patients with diabetes.FDA officials have not approved Mounjaro for weight loss yet This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  but Low Wang said they are fast-tracking consideration of the drug. That’s because clinical trials have shown that people who do not have diabetes but do have elevated body mass indexes (BMI) used lost considerable weight when they used Mounjaro uk. An FDA recommendation regarding Mounjaro for weight loss could come by the end of this year. In the approval for Mounjaro for people with diabetes, federal health officials said it works well for people with Type 2 diabetes. That’s the most common form of diabetes This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  and more than 30 million Americans suffer from it. Like Ozempic and Wegovy This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  it’s an injectable medication, but Mounjaro differs in some key ways from the other new, popular diabetes medications. Mounjaro uk How does Mounjaro work? Why does it cause weight loss for people with diabetes? “It suppresses appetite and makes you feel more full. It changes the rate at which your stomach empties,” Low Wang said. How does Mounjaro work? “It’s a completely new drug class,” Low Wang said. “Instead of being a single-receptor agonist, which semaglutide (the drug in Ozempic and Wegovy) is, Mounjaro activates two receptors at the same time. That’s why it’s called a ‘dual-agonist.’” This double agonist approach seems to cause people who use Mounjaro injections to lose even more weight than those who use a single-agonist medication. These receptors stimulate hormones that control blood sugar levels and reduce appetite, triggering weight loss. The receptors are known as glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) and glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP). Wegovy and Ozempic activate the GLP-1 receptor This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  while Mounjaro activates two receptors: both GLP-1 and GIP. Mounjaro uk How much weight do people lose with Mounjaro? Low Wang said the weight loss data from the This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up clinical trials have been stunning. People who used the largest dose of Mounjaro, 15 milligrams, lost as much as 21% of their body weight. “They were able to achieve unprecedented amounts of weight loss. It was dramatic and exciting,” said Low Wang, who receives no funding from pharmaceutical companies. While losing significant weight, study participants also were able to keep their diabetes symptoms in check. “We’ve never had a medication that is so effective for improving diabetes control and weight loss without putting patients at high risk of hypoglycemia,” Low Wang said. weight loss Even so, time will tell how the drugs perform over time. “The impacts on appetite and weight regulation are startling,” Low Wang said. But people should not jump to conclusions and assume that Mounjaro will be a miracle drug. “We still don’t know what the effects would be of taking Mounjaro for a short time, then going off of it. Does it change anything about your biology? Does it make it harder to lose weight in the future without a medication? We really don’t know yet,” Low Wang said. Mounjaro uk Why are weight loss drugs a big deal? In the U.S, about 70% of adults are obese or overweight, and many of these people have serious health problems that put them at greater risk for heart disease, stroke, diabetes and some types of cancer. mounjaro for weight loss Mounjaro injection or exploring our wide range of weight loss products, visit our  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  You can find Mounjaro injection in our dedicated  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up . Additionally, check out our other products  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  on our  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Whatsapp Number AL Nahda Call girls 0528604116 Female Call girls In AL Nahda   call/Whatsapp:- +971509530047 Call girls in dubai, indian Call girls in dubai, dubai Call girls, pakistani Call girls in dubai, cheap Call girls in dubai, filipino Call girls in dubai, russian Call girls in dubai, Call girls in bur dubai, dubai Call girlsnumber, mallu Call girls in dubai, Call girls in deira dubai, philippines Call girls in dubai, Call girlsphilippines in dubai, dubai tamil Call girls kerala Call girls in bur dubai, deira dubai Call girls, Call girlsimo number in dubai, dubai Call girlsno, Call girls in dubai whatsapp number, dubai hot Call girls, arab Call girls in dubai, Call girls in al nahda dubai, china Call girls in dubai, dubai Call girls rate, dubai Call girls skype id, dubai girls call, filipino Call girls in bur dubai, srilankan Call girls in dubai, 24 7 call.girls in dubai, acterss Call girls in dubai standard, africal Call girls in dubai, african Call girls in dubai, andhra aunty Call girls dubai, asian Call girls dubai, asian sexy Call girls in dubai, assian Call girls dubai, assian Call girls in dubai, aunty Call girls dubai, bangladesh Call girls in dubai, bella bbw Call girls in dubai, bella Call girls in dubai bella milf Call girls in dubai, bengali Call girls in dubai,bur dubai Call girls, Call girls for sex in dubai, Call girls in dera dubai, Call girls in dubai contact, Call girls in dubai no agent, Call girls in marina dubai, Call girls malayalam number in dubai, Call girls pics model dubai, Call girls rate in bur dubai, Call girls what's app mobile number in dubai, Call girls club in dubai, call girls contact dubai, call girls contact in dubai, call girls dubai deira, call girls in broadway hotel dubai, call girls in bur dubai hotels, call girls in dubai 500 aed, call girls in dubai bar, call girls in dubai international city, call girls in international city dubai, call girls in salaudin street dubai, call girls in silicon oasis dubai, call girls in union dubai,  
    • Pleasure Call girls AL Nahda (UAE) 0528648070 Independent Call girls In AL Nahda   call/Whatsapp:- +971509530047 Call girls in dubai, indian Call girls in dubai, dubai Call girls, pakistani Call girls in dubai, cheap Call girls in dubai, filipino Call girls in dubai, russian Call girls in dubai, Call girls in bur dubai, dubai Call girlsnumber, mallu Call girls in dubai, Call girls in deira dubai, philippines Call girls in dubai, Call girlsphilippines in dubai, dubai tamil Call girls kerala Call girls in bur dubai, deira dubai Call girls, Call girlsimo number in dubai, dubai Call girlsno, Call girls in dubai whatsapp number, dubai hot Call girls, arab Call girls in dubai, Call girls in al nahda dubai, china Call girls in dubai, dubai Call girls rate, dubai Call girls skype id, dubai girls call, filipino Call girls in bur dubai, srilankan Call girls in dubai, 24 7 call.girls in dubai, acterss Call girls in dubai standard, africal Call girls in dubai, african Call girls in dubai, andhra aunty Call girls dubai, asian Call girls dubai, asian sexy Call girls in dubai, assian Call girls dubai, assian Call girls in dubai, aunty Call girls dubai, bangladesh Call girls in dubai, bella bbw Call girls in dubai, bella Call girls in dubai bella milf Call girls in dubai, bengali Call girls in dubai,bur dubai Call girls, Call girls for sex in dubai, Call girls in dera dubai, Call girls in dubai contact, Call girls in dubai no agent, Call girls in marina dubai, Call girls malayalam number in dubai, Call girls pics model dubai, Call girls rate in bur dubai, Call girls what's app mobile number in dubai, Call girls club in dubai, call girls contact dubai, call girls contact in dubai, call girls dubai deira, call girls in broadway hotel dubai, call girls in bur dubai hotels, call girls in dubai 500 aed, call girls in dubai bar, call girls in dubai international city, call girls in international city dubai, call girls in salaudin street dubai, call girls in silicon oasis dubai, call girls in union dubai,  
    • Model (0528602408) AL Nahda Call girls By Independent Call girls In AL Nahda   call/Whatsapp:- +971509530047 Call girls in dubai, indian Call girls in dubai, dubai Call girls, pakistani Call girls in dubai, cheap Call girls in dubai, filipino Call girls in dubai, russian Call girls in dubai, Call girls in bur dubai, dubai Call girlsnumber, mallu Call girls in dubai, Call girls in deira dubai, philippines Call girls in dubai, Call girlsphilippines in dubai, dubai tamil Call girls kerala Call girls in bur dubai, deira dubai Call girls, Call girlsimo number in dubai, dubai Call girlsno, Call girls in dubai whatsapp number, dubai hot Call girls, arab Call girls in dubai, Call girls in al nahda dubai, china Call girls in dubai, dubai Call girls rate, dubai Call girls skype id, dubai girls call, filipino Call girls in bur dubai, srilankan Call girls in dubai, 24 7 call.girls in dubai, acterss Call girls in dubai standard, africal Call girls in dubai, african Call girls in dubai, andhra aunty Call girls dubai, asian Call girls dubai, asian sexy Call girls in dubai, assian Call girls dubai, assian Call girls in dubai, aunty Call girls dubai, bangladesh Call girls in dubai, bella bbw Call girls in dubai, bella Call girls in dubai bella milf Call girls in dubai, bengali Call girls in dubai,bur dubai Call girls, Call girls for sex in dubai, Call girls in dera dubai, Call girls in dubai contact, Call girls in dubai no agent, Call girls in marina dubai, Call girls malayalam number in dubai, Call girls pics model dubai, Call girls rate in bur dubai, Call girls what's app mobile number in dubai, Call girls club in dubai, call girls contact dubai, call girls contact in dubai, call girls dubai deira, call girls in broadway hotel dubai, call girls in bur dubai hotels, call girls in dubai 500 aed, call girls in dubai bar, call girls in dubai international city, call girls in international city dubai, call girls in salaudin street dubai, call girls in silicon oasis dubai, call girls in union dubai,  
  • Topics