Vidor at LCM

piratevillain

Coach will be working on the fumble fingers bright and early Monday… as long as the Pirates can get rid of the turnovers and can control the clock they should be fine… Sloppy field will play to advantage for The Pirates… Glad to see LCM is back to competitive football… I’ve always had so much respect for that program and community.

Vidor 24 LCM 14

LCMs offense will attack Vidors corners with quick strike passes to take advantage of the big cushion they give. They will send the corners chasing a wr deep, then run outside. The longer throws will happen but expect some successful post routes in the seam of that cover 2 defense for big plays.

For Vidor , the offense must be clicking on all cylinders if they want to win. They need to play the underdog role because that's what they are. Can't go in expecting to win because the days of easy wins over LCM are over.

1 hour ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

LCMs offense will attack Vidors corners with quick strike passes to take advantage of the big cushion they give. They will send the corners chasing a wr deep, then run outside. The longer throws will happen but expect some successful post routes in the seam of that cover 2 defense for big plays.

For Vidor , the offense must be clicking on all cylinders if they want to win. They need to play the underdog role because that's what they are. Can't go in expecting to win because the days of easy wins over LCM are over.

Vidor plays man in the seconday. 

As has been pointed out several times, Vidor wears down the defenses in the 4th Quarter.  LCM will want a cushion going into the fourth.  If it’s close then, slight advantage Vidor.  Like several Pirate games, this could be decided by who scores last.  LCM is probably the best team Vidor has faced so far this year.  Melon is correct, the Pirate offense needs to be hitting on all cylinders.  Vidor’s best defense is keeping the Bear offense off the field.  The LCM passing attack will be eating up yards like Pac-Man.  The Pirate defense needs to get a pick or two.  And for sure, no turnovers by the Pirate offense.  If Vidor loses the turnover numbers, they most likely lose the game.  Going to be a good one.

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

As has been pointed out several times, Vidor wears down the defenses in the 4th Quarter.  LCM will want a cushion going into the fourth.  If it’s close then, slight advantage Vidor.  Like several Pirate games, this could be decided by who scores last.  LCM is probably the best team Vidor has faced so far this year.  Melon is correct, the Pirate offense needs to be hitting on all cylinders.  Vidor’s best defense is keeping the Bear offense off the field.  The LCM passing attack will be eating up yards like Pac-Man.  The Pirate defense needs to get a pick or two.  And for sure, no turnovers by the Pirate offense.  If Vidor loses the turnover numbers, they most likely lose the game.  Going to be a good one.

TRUE. Vidors best defense is their offense

On 10/9/2021 at 11:54 AM, Boneyard Boys said:

I bet Vidor has the most rushing yardage in the game, now passing yards LCM is a heavy favorite there.

I see the game is not on TexanLive so I hope you can make it.  Your posting is as close to live action as anyone can get.  🙏🙏🙏

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

I see the game is not on TexanLive so I hope you can make it.  Your posting is as close to live action as anyone can get.  🙏🙏🙏

I’ll be there rain or shine, doing my usual for the people that like to read the updates. I better get over there early though to find a good seat in the bleachers, standing on the fenceline might be hard to get a clear viewpoint. I wonder if visitors can purchase their tickets early or if you can only get them at the gate?

6 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I’ll be there rain or shine, doing my usual for the people that like to read the updates. I better get over there early though to find a good seat in the bleachers, standing on the fenceline might be hard to get a clear viewpoint. I wonder if visitors can purchase their tickets early or if you can only get them at the gate?

This is the hidden content, please

all tickets sold online here

14 minutes ago, BattlinBear02 said:

This is the hidden content, please

all tickets sold online here

Thanks, I'm all over that and just found out you guys are having a 'Pink Out". I can only hope that transfers to the play on the field for the Bears... I guess pink can be tough too and I definitely support the cause if you know what I mean.