Vidor at LCM

piratevillain

50% chance of rain friday.

I would think it would help Vidor in their favor, but with them and ball security and a wet football? Idk. Mathews said in a interview after the game, that they're gonna get it corrected, and if any group can do it, it's these kids. Lawd, I hope so! LCM seemed to struggle against Jasper with a wet field so, it'll definitely even things out I would think.

31 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

I would think it would help Vidor in their favor, but with them and ball security and a wet football? Idk. Mathews said in a interview after the game, that they're gonna get it corrected, and if any group can do it, it's these kids. Lawd, I hope so! LCM seemed to struggle against Jasper with a wet field so, it'll definitely even things out I would think.

maybe we should move the game to vidor lol play on that nice turf field

1 hour ago, piratevillain said:

The wet field would hurt LCM. Morris wouldn’t  be as shifty. You would see more QB designed runs. It would mess up the passing game. I think if was a down pour like the Jasper week Peevy would play it at Vidor. I doubt WOS would let us use there field because there playing that night and who would would run the concession stand? 

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

The wet field would hurt LCM. Morris wouldn’t  be as shifty. You would see more QB designed runs. It would mess up the passing game. I think if was a down pour like the Jasper week Peevy would play it at Vidor. I doubt WOS would let us use there field because there playing that night and who would would run the concession stand? 

I think WOS is playing at OF Friday night, but you're definitely right it would be hard for boosters to run stadium operations there. 

I seen Morris and Landry both had over 100 yards rushing against HH. 

2 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

I think WOS is playing at OF Friday night, but you're definitely right it would be hard for boosters to run stadium operations there. 

I seen Morris and Landry both had over 100 yards rushing against HH. 

Yes I think it totaled around 400 yards? They were only give up 200 are something a game. That’s why I say Vidor will beat HH by the 4th quarter they were wore out and we are in the spread lol

52 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Yes I think it totaled around 400 yards? They were only give up 200 are something a game. That’s why I say Vidor will beat HH by the 4th quarter they were wore out and we are in the spread lol

I didnt know they had that much yardage Friday night, I only caught the tail end of the 4th quarter of that game. But if HH was gassed against the spread, they're gonna be gassed by the 3rd quarter or earlier against us.😂

13 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

I didnt know they had that much yardage Friday night, I only caught the tail end of the 4th quarter of that game. But if HH was gassed against the spread, they're gonna be gassed by the 3rd quarter or earlier against us.😂

Yeah Reynolds and Davis had some Carries in the game. 

4 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I’d say 15-20 times. No one has stopped the run. Morris ran about 170 yards on WOS. 

Wow 170 yards? That's scary man. Vidor's run defense has been pretty good this season, and haven't really gave up any big plays on the ground so it'll be interesting how that plays out. I wish I had some stats for us, but no media has really covered our games.😕

4 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

Wow 170 yards? That's scary man. Vidor's run defense has been pretty good this season, and haven't really gave up any big plays on the ground so it'll be interesting how that plays out. I wish I had some stats for us, but no media has really covered our games.😕

I would say LCM offense is based on the run to set up the pass. No one has really shut down the run so why throw the ball in anymore if you can run the ball. HH imo Is gonna pass more to set up the Qb draw or screen. 

@piratevillain Morris 16 carries for 173 yds against the Stangs. LCM defeated Houston Kinkaid they were ranked 2nd in the state in private school and now HH at 7. LCM has played a competitive schedule. It’s going to be a good game. I hope for clear weather 

2 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

@piratevillain Morris 16 carries for 173 yds against the Stangs. LCM defeated Houston Kinkaid they were ranked 2nd in the state in private school and now HH at 7. LCM has played a competitive schedule. It’s going to be a good game. I hope for clear weather 

LCM really has played a competitive schedule so far and has gotten better every single week. I think Vidor has played a pretty competitive schedule, but having only one game in a month was nice getting healthy but the rust showed against Splendora. I'm so excited for Friday, and I hope its some good football weather but regardless ill be in attendance!