Vidor at LCM

piratevillain

21 minutes ago, Bobcats0809 said:

I’ve seen both in person, I think LCM wins pretty easily 

I’ve watched Vidor play pretty bad in a few games this year, including 5 turnovers tonight. Ball security has been an issue to say the least but they are still undefeated somehow. Pulled out some impressive wins when I thought all was lost. Maybe they have been lucky or maybe they are good. We’ll find out Friday night but one thing is for sure they better take care of the damn football. LCM will capitalize on the opportunities that other teams have not been able to.

3 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I was about to post that. LCM has only face Orangefield in a scrimmage. Everyone else has been in the spread. It will be interesting. Our DC came from OF so he should know what to scheme

Oh man, I forgot that LCM scrimmaged OF. But I have been curious about that for the past few weeks on how well they would prepare for it or seen it.

Just now, piratevillain said:

Oh man, I forgot that LCM scrimmaged OF. But I have been curious about that for the past few weeks on how well they would prepare for it or seen it.

Yeah I’m not gonna stir the nest with OF they slapped us around out there lol. I really don’t count scrimmages and I wasn’t there.  Our Dline isn’t to bad but I don’t know what front they will use. We run a 4-3 

7 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Well damn… that’s what I get for listening to someone for once. Definitely won’t let that ever happen again.

Except me, I’m always right (or left, I’m not sure).  Btw, in District thread I picked LCM over Vidor, but that was after they lost to HH, which didn’t happen, so maybe I am more left than right.

As you’ve posted before, these Pirates have moxie.  Only thing missing seems to be a killer instinct.  Example - had Splendora not scored it’s possible Vidor only scores 14 points.  That’s why the PF & PA are so deceiving.  I’m pretty sure they’ll be wanting to score plenty against LCM because LCM will be scoring plenty.  Between the QB & RB LCM has a potent offense.