Barbers Hill 35 Port Neches-Groves 49/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

7 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

A lot of this is on the new HC. You can’t lose control of your team, and it appears he has. The OC needs to watch film or something, have the ball going to Herndon! So frustrating. Oh well, now you play for pride. Let’s see how they play when playoffs are a long shot

81 & 6 were beast.  BH ills very undisciplined and it cost them when the QB was ejected. 

BH #2 and #81 are ball players.  BH and PN-G are similar.  Establish the run...and then...poof...let's not run the ball.  BH should give the ball to #2  off tackle all night long.  When you throw it, throw that ball to #81...good size, good hands, and some decent speed in the open field.  PN-G #20...ball player.  He gets north/south and he has some wheels.  PN-G DL and LBs will fight, scrap, and compete.  Not sure what the BH QB did to warrant an ejection.  Online...I did not see the penalty.  Good game, Indians.  Found some mojo.  Keep it going.

19 minutes ago, the weasel said:

Most everyone on this page underestimated this PNG Team!  Loss to Nederland and tossed them in for the year.  Remember Nederland had 2 Defensive Scores in that game and they earned both of them.  Hard to win a game like that and kudos to Nederland.   However, tonight they proved all the Naysayers wrong on both sides of the ball!  Congrats boys and coaches!  Big Win!

I love me some PNG football, but Defense still allowed 30+ points. I wouldn’t say proving nay sayers wrong on both sides of the ball. They have the talent to perform better!

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Barbers Hill 35 Port Neches-Groves 49/FINAL
19 minutes ago, CCRed said:

And now, we will have Part 2 of BH’s Trail of Tears Tour.  Again we will hear how the opposing team made them get unsportsmanlike penalties, refs treated them unfair,……..Get ready, it will be a week long affair.

You guys are so dumb it hurts. 

I’ll eat some crow. I didn’t see this happening. I watched a lot of film and those guys looked better than tonight. We caught a few breaks and kept our heads in the game. But I’ll eat my crow for sure. The running game opened up the passing game and we played pretty good football without a ton of errors…..