Barbers Hill 35 Port Neches-Groves 49/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

Away from Crosby and back to positive things, I want to APPLAUD the PNG halftime show. That was freakin' awesome! It was great to see the Legacy Indianettes by decade perform, and even the past Indian spirits performed. Then, the PNG future was represented with the PNG middle school band. I mentioned to my wife last night that the TRADITION at PNG is just something special. I hope you guys never change. Just awesome! 

BTW, the BH fans gave the PNG halftime show hearty applause. We appreciate visiting PNG, and the whole experience there. Well done!  

5 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Away from Crosby and back to positive things, I want to APPLAUD the PNG halftime show. That was freakin' awesome! It was great to see the Legacy Indianettes by decade perform, and even the past Indian spirits performed. Then, the PNG future was represented with the PNG middle school band. I mentioned to my wife last night that the TRADITION at PNG is just something special. I hope you guys never change. Just awesome! 

BTW, the BH fans gave the PNG halftime show hearty applause. We appreciate visiting PNG, and the whole experience there. Well done!  

We have always had a shared appreciation with BH and fans. Your team has a long storied history in Texas Football. 

17 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Just another lie emanating from Crosby. BH in Crosby's head, 24/7/365.

A post from a BH fan on this page, Refs in BH mind 24/7/365:

•  

Watching on Texan live and these refs are a joke. BH clearly got the first down by a full yard and the refs marked him a yard short on 4th down . 

everytime  BH gets a stop on a pass the refs wait 3 seconds after the play to throw a flag. 

Here is some of that storied BH history  Courtesy of pngindians.com

Port Neches-Groves Indians   Barbers Hill Eagles
District: 12-5A Division II   12-5A Division II
Head Coach: Brandon Faircloth   Carl Abseck
Record: 97-48-0   72-13-0
Past Seasons: 2020: 5-6
2019: 7-4
2018: 8-4
2017: 10-2
2016: 11-2

2020: 6-5
2019: 11-2
2018: 7-4
2017: 6-3
2016: 8-3
2021 Season Record: 3-2   2-3
All-Time Record: 614-360-33   603-323-27
Playoff Record: 50-30-1   35-31-5
State Championships: 3   2
Past Meetings: 2008: PN-G 19, BH 14
2009: PN-G 21, BH 20
2009: PN-G 21, BH 7
2010: PN-G 21, BH 7
2016: PN-G 31, BH 26
2018: PN-G 31, BH 14
2019: BH 40, PN-G 35
2020: BH 54, PN-G 28

PN-G leads the series 6-2-0

4 hours ago, CCRed said:

ALL BH FANS NEED TO WATCH THAT VIDEO.  Watch how the PNG player scores the touchdown, then two BH players hit the blocker in the back who did nothing to instigate that.  That is how Chicken $hit BH is this year, and Karma has got them twice.  And no, I’m not hijacking the thread.  Good win PNG.  I was hoping for this. 

Good lord you are soft man. Obsession noted. 

4 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

BH in Crosby's head, 24/7/365.

I think our two State Championships in the last 6 months has put them totally over the edge. That, and our higher quality of education and life in general. LOL

There you go again.  This is a football thread,  not a baseball/softball thread. I applaud those boys and gals for the hard work, hell of a job to them. As for your football team yall were perfectly capable of being Undefeated right now BUT your NOT and your feelings are hurt so you have to resort to another sport/academics just to make yourself feel better about the last 2 losses yall have been served. 

Go coogs! Go injuns!

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

Here is some of that storied BH history  Courtesy of pngindians.com

Port Neches-Groves Indians   Barbers Hill Eagles
District: 12-5A Division II   12-5A Division II
Head Coach: Brandon Faircloth   Carl Abseck
Record: 97-48-0   72-13-0
Past Seasons: 2020: 5-6
2019: 7-4
2018: 8-4
2017: 10-2
2016: 11-2

2020: 6-5
2019: 11-2
2018: 7-4
2017: 6-3
2016: 8-3
2021 Season Record: 3-2   2-3
All-Time Record: 614-360-33   603-323-27
Playoff Record: 50-30-1   35-31-5
State Championships: 3   2
Past Meetings: 2008: PN-G 19, BH 14
2009: PN-G 21, BH 20
2009: PN-G 21, BH 7
2010: PN-G 21, BH 7
2016: PN-G 31, BH 26
2018: PN-G 31, BH 14
2019: BH 40, PN-G 35
2020: BH 54, PN-G 28

PN-G leads the series 6-2-0

Abseck inherited a good team from my lifelong friend Joe Willis at Cedar Park.  Crosby remembers the Black Rain Defense!!

5 hours ago, prepballfan said:

To be honest BH has a lot of talent. If they can get away from the wildness in their play they could become a dangerous team. Qb is very accurate, RB is strong #81 is a stud at WR. They definitely have multiple talented players. 

It’s not talent issue with BH it’s lack of discipline and they don’t have the it factor to finish a game at this time. They’ve got the talent, but they have to find the discipline and that IT factor to move to the next level.

18 minutes ago, PNGFaithful said:

It’s not talent issue with BH it’s lack of discipline and they don’t have the it factor to finish a game at this time. 

I am glad you said that. We are in a transition period for sure, things will surely change in the future. I didn't think BH was making a deep run this year anyway, so honestly not much is lost being 1-2 at the moment.   

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

There you go again, Crosby STILL trolling in a BH-PNG thread. How sad. Your BH obsession never stops. Didn't a mod just warn you?   

Your correct the boss upstairs did warn me.  ⚠️ 

Out of respect for him and his crew ill stick to crosby football threads.  Good luck the remainder of the season and I hope the eagles can stay healthy for the remainder of your season.  ✌

3 hours ago, PNGFaithful said:

It’s not talent issue with BH it’s lack of discipline and they don’t have the it factor to finish a game at this time. They’ve got the talent, but they have to find the discipline and that IT factor to move to the next level.

Lack of discipline you say??  Found part of this sweet essay on discipline.  Seem like the parents and the school over there in Mont Belvieu need to step it up according to this great piece of literature!

Discipline is something that is severely lacking in today's public schools. This lack of discipline is something I have witnessed from the time I was in grade school. Every year the teachers and faculty became less and less strict, and I feel that it has not stopped in the two years I have been out of school. There are many parties to blame, though, not just the teachers and schools. The causes of poor discipline in public schools are parents, lawyers and politicians, and our schools and faculty. Parents play a major role in the declining discipline in schools today.

Parents are becoming more and more lenient when raising their children, so their children are becoming more and more spoiled, lazy, and out of control, which they display in class. If children were afraid of their parents and of being punished, then they would not get in much trouble at school for fear of their parents when they get home. If parents would permit the schools to exercise more discipline instead of forbidding most forms of discipline in schools, more children would behave better and get more of an education. Parents need to take control of their children before our schools can, and they need to allow our schools to keep their children under control. 

3 hours ago, PNGFaithful said:

Abseck inherited a good team from my lifelong friend Joe Willis at Cedar Park.  Crosby remembers the Black Rain Defense!!

We definitely do. I liked our chances until Cotton got hurt though. Abseck might have seen the writing on the wall at CP. He had lost all the long time assistants over the las two years with Quintero taking the Red Oak job and taking some guys with him, and the OC taking the San Antonio Peiper job earlier this Spring and taking guys with him. DC, who won the state titles, stayed with Quintero who just came back to be CP’s head coach and was also an assistant under Willis. 

3 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Lack of discipline you say??  Found part of this sweet essay on discipline.  Seem like the parents and the school over there in Mont Belvieu need to step it up according to this great piece of literature!

Discipline is something that is severely lacking in today's public schools. This lack of discipline is something I have witnessed from the time I was in grade school. Every year the teachers and faculty became less and less strict, and I feel that it has not stopped in the two years I have been out of school. There are many parties to blame, though, not just the teachers and schools. The causes of poor discipline in public schools are parents, lawyers and politicians, and our schools and faculty. Parents play a major role in the declining discipline in schools today.

Parents are becoming more and more lenient when raising their children, so their children are becoming more and more spoiled, lazy, and out of control, which they display in class. If children were afraid of their parents and of being punished, then they would not get in much trouble at school for fear of their parents when they get home. If parents would permit the schools to exercise more discipline instead of forbidding most forms of discipline in schools, more children would behave better and get more of an education. Parents need to take control of their children before our schools can, and they need to allow our schools to keep their children under control. 

That’s everywhere in todays society! Parents want to be friends with their kids are don’t want to be bothered. Kids have zero clue how to deal with adversity!!!

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

We definitely do. I liked our chances until Cotton got hurt though. Abseck might have seen the writing on the wall at CP. He had lost all the long time assistants over the las two years with Quintero taking the Red Oak job and taking some guys with him, and the OC taking the San Antonio Peiper job earlier this Spring and taking guys with him. DC, who won the state titles, stayed with Quintero who just came back to be CP’s head coach and was also an assistant under Willis. 

Joe is at Tyler Legacy now. Not a lot people know this but he graduated from Tarkington. 

20 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Thanks Cal!

18 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Agree 100%  I can see my own failures in this essay.