Nederland 2 Texas City 14/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

Nederland’s OL is bi, slow, and did not block anyone  They have slow runnng backs, and I know this is probably their best QB, however he is the worst they have had in many a year.  They either beat Dayton are sit at the house when the playoffs get here. The defense played their hearts out except for the TD right before the half.  They are still not very good after 6 games.  Who ever coaches the OL and QB positions are doing a poor job.

17 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Nederland’s OL is bi, slow, and did not block anyone  They have slow runnng backs, and I know this is probably their best QB, however he is the worst they have had in many a year.  They either beat Dayton are sit at the house when the playoffs get here. The defense played their hearts out except for the TD right before the half.  They are still not very good after 6 games.  Who ever coaches the OL and QB positions are doing a poor job.

So which is it? Big , slow ? No speed? Etc…..etc…. Or coaching? We are limited at the skill spots on Offense , almost as limited as I’ve seen… Yet we are still 5-1…. That looks more like a pretty good effort on the coaching part to me. Chicken salad….

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Nederland 2 Texas City 14/FINAL

Early in the week I said to put Fuselier on #0 and he would have a BIG game.Well the kid made a dummy out of me.He was burnt on a post route early in the game and then shuts Fuselier down with 2 nice interceptions.In the 4th quarter Fuselier was on the opposite side of the field.Broussard took a beating with TC's defensive ends sometimes looked untouched.Bell was not a big factor in the game.Duran and Avery was enough.I agree with the evaluation of the officiating crew, they were terrible. 

Great job by Nederlands defense!  This is about what I thought would happen.    Nederland has no RB that is a threat.   TC came mercilessly at Nederlands offense. The only hope Nederland has is to move Fuselier to RB and hope he can carry them a couple of rounds deep, maybe.