Little Cypress-Mauriceville 39 Huffman-Hargrave 31/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

1 minute ago, Boneyard Boys said:

And big #90 where did he come from, you guys got some athletes now. Going to be a good game next week, I don’t think we blow y’all out this year.

He played last year and he is from LCM. Peevy has made great off-season workout program. The OC is from Westbrook and the DC is from Orangefield. #4 came from Of with his dad that’s the DC

10 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

He played last year and he is from LCM. Peevy has made great off-season workout program. The OC is from Westbrook and the DC is from Orangefield. #4 came from Of with his dad that’s the DC

Something tells me that DC from OF is going to know a thing or two about our offense. TD good job Bears got this one, whole district is shook up after week 1.

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Read a lot about HH QB. IMO LCM QB is a durn good athlete. 

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

@Boneyard Boys I do know that Peevy did walk the halls and started recruiting some of the basket ball team 

Yea I like the QB… Where is he from??? Lol I’m kidding but LCM looks like a completely different team out there. Beating #7 ranked team in the state, I’m impressed. Pirates will have their hands full and next weeks game is going to be a big time showdown. I love it!

Just now, Boneyard Boys said:

Yea I like the QB… Where is he from??? Lol I’m kidding but LCM looks like a completely different team out there. Beating #7 ranked team in the state, I’m impressed. Pirates will have their hands full and next weeks game is going to be a big time showdown. I love it!

It’s not over man. We got 2:15 left lol

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Little Cypress-Mauriceville 39 Huffman-Hargrave 31/FINAL