Little Cypress-Mauriceville 39 Huffman-Hargrave 31/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

Like I said earlier in the week those injured players being out really hurt Huffman tonight. I still thought we  could pull it out though. That's not to take anything away from LCM as they were clearly the better team, but it would have been way more competitive without all of our O line and d line injuries.

Good job LCM. 

5 minutes ago, FALCONS2026 said:

Like I said earlier in the week those injured players being out really hurt Huffman tonight. I still thought we  could pull it out though. That's not to take anything away from LCM as they were clearly the better team, but it would have been way more competitive without all of our O line and d line injuries.

Good job LCM. 

Ahhh…. I see that’s why it looked so soft up front. I was thinking Vidor is going to roll right over that small line but if you get some of those big boys back it might be a different story.

Lots of mistakes for Huffman to clean up. They had a 1st and 10 inside the 25 (I think, maybe 20) in the 4th quarter and had 2 penalties back them up to the 40. Had to punt. LCM went down the field helped by back to back unsportsmanlike penalties. Plus a couple others. It was painful to watch. 

this was a close ball game until that point. Those aren’t football mistakes. Mental mistakes. I know they had a bad week at practice. Things not clicking. Unfocused.

It could be an eye opener. These teams aren’t going to hand you a win. Tighten up and focus.

But, give LCM their due…good teams force their opponents to make mistakes. That is a physical football team that went up early, lost the lead, fought back to take the lead, and held off a good HH offense. 

But that’s ok, Huffman has Lumberton next week. And I’m sure they will be licking their wounds from that stomping Livingston gave them tonight….let me go see what that score was again

….crap.

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Little Cypress-Mauriceville 39 Huffman-Hargrave 31/FINAL
9 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

Lots of mistakes for Huffman to clean up. They had a 1st and 10 inside the 25 (I think, maybe 20) in the 4th quarter and had 2 penalties back them up to the 40. Had to punt. LCM went down the field helped by back to back unsportsmanlike penalties. Plus a couple others. It was painful to watch. 

this was a close ball game until that point. Those aren’t football mistakes. Mental mistakes. I know they had a bad week at practice. Things not clicking. Unfocused.

It could be an eye opener. These teams aren’t going to hand you a win. Tighten up and focus.

But, give LCM their due…good teams force their opponents to make mistakes. That is a physical football team that went up early, lost the lead, fought back to take the lead, and held off a good HH offense. 

But that’s ok, Huffman has Lumberton next week. And I’m sure they will be licking their wounds from that stomping Livingston gave them tonight….let me go see what that score was again

….crap.

Don’t fret friend L town is usually a good rebound game. People saying Livingston may have lost their QB for the year, not good he is the one that makes them go.