Little Cypress-Mauriceville 39 Huffman-Hargrave 31/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

Ok. Halftime. 
I mentioned it earlier. LCM can run the ball and connect on the short game. They have not shown this year that they can throw deep. The QB had a great pass early on a busted coverage but it’s the same ball. High rainbow. This secondary is going to pick that.

Not sure why they aren’t playing that screen game a little more.

Huffman looked like a team coming off a bye week. Little rusty but LCM woke them up.

Lot of game to play. 

QB from Huffman is without a doubt the best athlete on the field and he established it in the second quarter. It’s simple to just say stop the quarterback but easier said than done, he is identical to Dickinson quarterback and used the same way. In the first quarter LCM put pressure and sacked him with late secondary blitzes, but since the Huffman 40 yard touchdown pass, Lcm is committed to 8 in coverage ( like what Arkansas did to A M) but this opens up lanes for quarterback lead or draw. Ends rush upfield and offensive line folds or traps nose to the mike. Ends need to stay home on pass ti help with quarterback leads and pressure with secondary outside blitzes with leverage (had a sack by a secondary blitz on the quarterback last TD run but he attacked inside instead of outside shoulder) Make Huffman beat you with the pass as they only had one big pass. if i am the huffman coaches , i am coming out safe quarterback runs all day. LCM still in the game, just NO confidence now, tail between legs. Still a winnable game, come on bears 🐻, i don’t want to change my name😉

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Little Cypress-Mauriceville 39 Huffman-Hargrave 31/FINAL