SILSBEE 20 WEST ORANGE-STARK 45/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

23 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I pay the $9.99 a year for the NHFS Network and thats were i watch the games. It has major issues when the feeds are from Texanlive. Froze for most of the 2nd qtr last night. I always prefer to listen to SETXSPORTS and those guys did a great job as always. Aggie, are you going to do any games this year? Basketball?

I can say that there was a laptop failure last night and it took some time to replace.  I've seen it happen.

31 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

According to the Orange Leader, Martin had 61 yards on 14 carries. Brisbane was 11 of 24 passing, for 151 yards.

From the Leader:

Brisbane finished 11-of-24 for 151 yards. The Tigers had 210 yards passing as receiver Drelon Miller had a 59-yard option pass to Geremiah Jackson. The Tigers struggled on the ground, finishing with just 73 yards on 33 carries. Jackson had three catches for 79 yards and Miller had four grabs for 68 yards. Tiger tailback Kevin Martin finished with 61 yards on 14 totes.

This is the hidden content, please

Thanks Aggies.  I was just about to post my rough stats and though they were close they were not the same.

1 minute ago, Silsbee92 said:

I'm just going off what I was told.  I asked specifically so i can't answer that with absolute authority.  I have asked two different camera personnel.  TexanLive patches our audio into their feed so I don't have control over the video.

It may be different for some bigger schools and every school is carried under same restrictions.

Hope that helps.

Not for those who paid to watch the other extra curricular activites as well as the main event. But thanks for trying. I enjoyed the broadcast last night. Keep up the good work.

3 hours ago, KB24 said:

As of last nights game. If the playoffs started. They wouldn’t be.. 

That's not what you said.You just said they were in 5th place.5th place does not get you in the playoffs but there is still three games left and Silsbee should win 2 out 3 if not all three.Silsbee is in pretty good shape even though their record says otherwise.

1 hour ago, GUNHO said:

That's not what you said.You just said they were in 5th place.5th place does not get you in the playoffs but there is still three games left and Silsbee should win 2 out 3 if not all three.Silsbee is in pretty good shape even though their record says otherwise.

What I said. As of last night. They are currently sitting 5th in district. Yes anything’s  possible. Regardless, with the talent on that team. Whether they make playoffs or not shouldn’t of even be discussed.