SILSBEE 20 WEST ORANGE-STARK 45/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

Quick question, I know there winning, but the whole point of the spread it to spread the ball around. So if you don't got the qb to do that and your strength is your offensive line, running backs, and defense, why not play power football and run out the I formation and get 4 or 5 yards a carry maybe break a few big runs, and even set up play action pass. And control the clock and let your defense do there thing. I know the spread is working now, but when they get deep in the playoffs there gonna come across a team thst they won't be able to move the ball on in the spread, it would be nice to have a back up plan 

Good win WO-S  Silsbee fortunately has a lot of talent but they haven’t figured out how to put together 4 solid quarters of football slant patterns and getting  everyone involved in the offense seemed to work but for some reason they go back to the things that gets them in trouble WO-S wanted it more and it showed not sure if they will meet again but the tigers have a ton of work to do before the playoffs start.

A lot of talent but can't win is when the coaching staff has to take some of the blame.

We are who we are at this point. That being a decent team. Nothing more. Wouldn't be surprised if we go 2 - 1 over these next three games. We do any worse than that and people are gonna want to see some heads roll.

What's funny is we'll have a better chance of winning a playoff game this year as a 3rd place team than we did last year coming in 2nd place.

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to SILSBEE 20 WEST ORANGE-STARK 45/FINAL