Deweyville 40 Hull-Daisetta 14/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

I got logged out a few days ago and couldn’t remember my password.Β 
Β 

As an HD fan, I definitely have an excuse for tonight’s loss….. Deweyville kicked ourΒ teeth in!! They were hands down the better TEAM. Much more physical and dominated in the trenches all night on both sides of the ball. HD showed some fight for about 3 quarters of play but they were outmatched, outcoached and outplayed.Β 
Β 

Good luck Pirates on the rest of the season and Bobcats, learn from this loss and work harder.Β 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Deweyville 40 Hull-Daisetta 14/FINAL
3 minutes ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

I got logged out a few days ago and couldn’t remember my password.Β 
Β 

As an HD fan, I definitely have an excuse for tonight’s loss….. Deweyville kicked ourΒ teeth in!! They were hands down the better TEAM. Much more physical and dominated in the trenches all night on both sides of the ball. HD showed some fight for about 3 quarters of play but they were outmatched, outcoached and outplayed.Β 
Β 

Good luck Pirates on the rest of the season and Bobcats, learn from this loss and work harder.Β 

Best of luck the rest of season.

Just now, DP#1FAN said:

Best of luck the rest of season.

Same to you guys.
Β 

I’ll tell you one thing, Bland was really good last year at TE/DE but in the backfield this year that kid is a beast. #8 is a workhorse as well. Excellent defensive scheme to have the Berry boys shadow Victorian and Lofton. Victorian is gonna make a few highlight reel plays (the kid is pretty dynamic) but other than a few of those plays, he was held in check most of the night. I’m honestly surprised that DV hasn’t performed better up to this point, they seem really close to last years squadΒ (if not a tad more physical)