East Chambers/Anahuac..... Could this be for the district title?

AggiesAreWe

On 10/5/2021 at 5:59 PM, spidersal said:

could well be for the district title, but Woodville could be in the mix. should be a good game. Kirbyville may get the #4 spot unless Buna turns it around

If I was a betting man I’d box EC and Huac at 1st and 2nd take Woodville 3 and that’s a guaranteed trifecta winner. I’ll like the other Ville to edge out Buna for the 4th spot. Not sold on the superfecta but I would bet it too. 

On another note, when do the ponies start running at delta downs?

Anahuac wins this one; Coach Dale will get his HOGS ready to block-down and kick butt. Zion will prove that he is the best athlete in Chambers County. Number 7 will prove to be a lucky number ; everytime the number is called Anahuac will hit the jackpot. Expect a street fight for 3 quarters; in the 4th quarter, EC will look like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. The Fat Lady will sing and they will turn out the lights. EC we don't care where you go, but you must leave the field immediately. Go Panthers!!!

6 hours ago, Leon the Lion said:

Anahuac wins this one; Coach Dale will get his HOGS ready to block-down and kick butt. Zion will prove that he is the best athlete in Chambers County. Number 7 will prove to be a lucky number ; everytime the number is called Anahuac will hit the jackpot. Expect a street fight for 3 quarters; in the 4th quarter, EC will look like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. The Fat Lady will sing and they will turn out the lights. EC we don't care where you go, but you must leave the field immediately. Go Panthers!!!

I want what you are smoking