Humble Kingwood Park at Crosby

lcm93

7 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, I bet we win by more than 14 points and won't have to put the starters back in to finish them off. This should be a nice prep game for TC who comes to town in two weeks. 

Damn the sarcasm….

Crosby by a Ton

• Bigdog changed the title to Humble Kingwood Park at Crosby
10 minutes ago, Daytonfan2010 said:

Got me there. Honestly though idk what was going on with our QB that night. He looked a little better against PNG but was still making some terrible throws. 

TBF i timed like a dozen plays and 3 of the picks on video. On one of the picks he literally eyed his receiver from the second the ball was snapped and made the decision to throw in about 1.5s he would have been sacked by about 2.5s. Kid had absolutely no time to throw.  

32 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

You are right, it wasn't even questionable, knee was down while ball was a half yard line. Your pic you show was taken a half second too soon, and from the entirely wrong angle, but you already knew that.  

Crosby 53 Barbers Hill 46/FINAL OT - Page 8 - High School Football 2021 -  SETXsports.com- Your Source for Sports on Southeast Texas

Lol, half second too soon? The nose of the ball is already across the goal line in the pic I posted. Conversion is good right there, knee can land wherever he pleases. You can zoom in see the shadow of the ball. Idk why y’all continue to use the shot from the back of the end zone by the goalpost?

51 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, half second too soon? The nose of the ball is already across the goal line in the pic I posted. Conversion is good right there, knee can land wherever he pleases. You can zoom in see the shadow of the ball. Idk why y’all continue to use the shot from the back of the end zone by the goalpost?

Good try, when the ball hit the pylon his entire body was out off bounds and sliding on the turf. But great angle 50 yards up field. Y’all just be safe have a great game with no injuries against KWP. 

Just now, BHFAN said:

Good try, when the ball hit the pylon his entire body was out off bounds and sliding on the turf. But great angle 50 yards up field. Y’all just be safe have a great game with no injuries against KWP. 

The ball was on the two yardline for the conversion, why would the sideline cameraman be 50 yards away on the other side of the coaches and players who could ruin their shot? The other pic is closer to 50 yards away though. Notice in the pic I posted that you don't even see the cameraman who took the shot you're talking about. That person was the goalposts cameraman in the back of the endzone in the middle of the field, meaning at the bare minimum they're 37 yards away, that's why that shot looks blurry and the one I posted looks like it's in HD. Ref didn't make the call off the pylon/knee, he made it because the ball crossed the goal line prior to that.

Y'all have a great game too though. The whole district will be watching to see what level y'all play at when you're not lined up across from those red and white jerseys.  

27 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Another quick question then I’m done. How tall is Cyrin? Just wondering because where his knee hits he would be about 7ft from the goal line. It was close , but no cigar

Right at 6', outstretched arm would put him over 8' though. Have to throw in some additional length for the ball too though as you can see it's past his fingertips.  Again, you're talking about the knee from that angle when the ref made the call for the ball actually breaking the plane on the dive while he was in the air.

From where he was on the pic I posted to where he was from the angle you're using he would have to had been running forward, dove forward, BH player pushed him forward but would've somehow had to have gone backwards? The ball didn't barely hit the pylon either, the whole ball was over by the time his knee hit which means the plane was broken earlier. 

8 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

For our “bad call” BH brethren from last week. Wasn’t even questionable. Try not to collapse anymore this year and y’all might get another chance the first week of December after we clean out our side of the bracket. 

00E0B947-4230-49A6-A10B-CB3CA6E9A68C.jpeg

Ice cold. 🧊  BHFan sketchy picture on the BH vs Crosby post has been nullified.

22 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

You are right, it wasn't even questionable, knee was down while ball was a half yard line. Your pic you show was taken a half second too soon, and from the entirely wrong angle, but you already knew that.  

Crosby 53 Barbers Hill 46/FINAL OT - Page 8 - High School Football 2021 -  SETXsports.com- Your Source for Sports on Southeast Texas

Games over.  Move on.  Crosby vs KP is this week.