Rusk eagles at Jasper bulldogs

lcm93

1 hour ago, Bansheefan said:

Im still very skeptical on em I think there easy schedule will get them exposed this game

I believe you share the same skepticism as most people and I actually think it’s fair considering Rusk’s schedule. 

I guess we will have to see if Jasper’s defense or Rusk’s offense gets exposed on Friday. It should be fun. 

21 minutes ago, oldman said:

Rusk QB is the best they will see in District.   Put him on the Carthage team and it would be a nightmare for any team

247 Composite Rankings lists him as the 49th best QB prospect in the country and 8th best in Texas.  He was in the top group of the Elite 11 regional in Dallas this summer. 

One guy doesn’t win football games regardless of talent or position. The whole team has continued to improve. If we keep doing that we will be fine. 

6 hours ago, chefkland76 said:

I love my Bulldogs till the end!!

But i don't think were going to make it to the playoffs this year!

Hope I'm wrong!!

in other words, you don't think we are not going to win another game this season. 

5 team district 1 win and you are in.

you may very well be 100% correct. 

2 hours ago, RonStopable said:

247 Composite Rankings lists him as the 49th best QB prospect in the country and 8th best in Texas.  He was in the top group of the Elite 11 regional in Dallas this summer. 

One guy doesn’t win football games regardless of talent or position. The whole team has continued to improve. If we keep doing that we will be fine. 

LMAO!  in reference to the second paragraph I present to you the following link.

This is the hidden content, please

4 minutes ago, oldman said:

Your answer is....When a QB named McCown moves in you instantly get better, plus they have a good coaching staff.

The QB was there last year I believe. I think they had a WR move in. Maybe 1 or 2 others also. Anyway I actually think Jasper will win this game