Hull-Daisetta vs Deweyville

Hull-Daisetta vs Deweyville   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bobcats
    • Pirates

The Bobcats have recently gotten healthy and won 2 games in a row, after being without several key starters all season. Deweyville has had a rough go at it recently, this game will definitely be a little chippy after last years controversy. 

HD’s Coach Birdwell will look to get both stud RB’s Victorian and Loften on the field together more often, to pressure defenses. With seasoned starter and dual threat QB Landyn Sellers finally back healthy, coupled with the o-line being healthy and dominating, HD could possibly make a run at the District title once again. 

23 hours ago, RedJollyRoger said:

Last year's controversy???  

We is referring to the UIL/TASO finding of tampering with last year's head ref, in the HD at DV game. The head ref threw all 25 flags on HD by himself, only 4 flags were thrown on DV, also the same head ref tossed HD's top player RB Broussard out of the game abruptly, in the early 1st quarter, for allegedly cursing him, later film showed he under hand tossed the ball to the ref, nothing else. Not to mention the hurricane had knocked out DV's lights and flooded the stadium, they refused to play the game at HD, during the game DV had light plants put up, none of the light plants worked on the HD side, it was dark as heck lol, DV's side was lit up well. HD had 2 TD's called back in the game on penalties. DV won by 8 points, the most biased game I've ever seen, was crazy, word is the other refs calling the game, were very upset with the head ref.   

On 10/4/2021 at 2:38 PM, JohnRuthDomergue said:

We is referring to the UIL/TASO finding of tampering with last year's head ref, in the HD at DV game. The head ref threw all 25 flags on HD by himself, only 4 flags were thrown on DV, also the same head ref tossed HD's top player RB Broussard out of the game abruptly, in the early 1st quarter, for allegedly cursing him, later film showed he under hand tossed the ball to the ref, nothing else. Not to mention the hurricane had knocked out DV's lights and flooded the stadium, they refused to play the game at HD, during the game DV had light plants put up, none of the light plants worked on the HD side, it was dark as heck lol, DV's side was lit up well. HD had 2 TD's called back in the game on penalties. DV won by 8 points, the most biased game I've ever seen, was crazy, word is the other refs calling the game, were very upset with the head ref.   

Wow thats crazy bad. That ref needs to be banned because he reflects on all of them. Sad to mess with kids like that too. I hope HD wins big! 

Deweyville won by 26 points. I feel that the defense of Hull Daisetta suffered with the loss of starting DE Conner Drake and Rover/LB Cayden Anders-Weeks. Deweyville scored higher then Somerville, and they would’ve defeated Deweyville just as bad. All I’ve seen was poor execution on both sides. HD didn’t play great at all in the first half and looked defeated going into the second. I feel that those all way starters need to heal up for the rest of district and get a shot in playoffs!

On 10/8/2021 at 11:40 PM, Oncewas2 said:

Deweyville won by 26 points. I feel that the defense of Hull Daisetta suffered with the loss of starting DE Conner Drake and Rover/LB Cayden Anders-Weeks. Deweyville scored higher then Somerville, and they would’ve defeated Deweyville just as bad. All I’ve seen was poor execution on both sides. HD didn’t play great at all in the first half and looked defeated going into the second. I feel that those all way starters need to heal up for the rest of district and get a shot in playoffs!

40-14 in my days of coaching is having it handed to you by a MUCH better team!