Vidor vs Splendora

Hagar

1 hour ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Splendora still has the good tough running back. He’s a senior this year. With as much as both teams run the ball this will be a low scoring quick game.

After watching some of their videos, saw a good receiver, #5.  They go to him quite a bit.  Thinking back, I think every pass play shown was to him. But yes, I think they still run a lot.  This game will be over about when most are finishing the 3rd Qtr.  😂🤣😂

15 hours ago, Hagar said:

After watching some of their videos, saw a good receiver, #5.  They go to him quite a bit.  Thinking back, I think every pass play shown was to him. But yes, I think they still run a lot.  This game will be over about when most are finishing the 3rd Qtr.  😂🤣😂

I remember him every time we jumped offsides last year (which was a lot 99 was out that game and the backup played bad) they would just throw a jump ball over the top of our little corners. That’s about all they had though, him and the coaches son at running back who carried the ball 57 times (idk if that’s an accurate stat but seems about right). Still enough to beat a banged up Pirate squad, this year they aren’t banged up. Revenge game, no excuses.

12 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I remember him every time we jumped offsides last year (which was a lot 99 was out that game and the backup played bad) they would just throw a jump ball over the top of our little corners. That’s about all they had though, him and the coaches son at running back who carried the ball 57 times (idk if that’s an accurate stat but seems about right). Still enough to beat a banged up Pirate squad, this year they aren’t banged up. Revenge game, no excuses.

You nailed it. I was able to watch last year since VHS live-streamed home games (why they’re not this year is a mystery).  I think he was a Jr & is back this year (#22).  Nothing fancy, just good blocking & hard-nosed running.  Plus we were using that &#@¥€£ pistol so our offense wasn’t able to move the ball.  I hope revenge is enough to get the Pirates fired up this year.  With LCM’s improvement, we can’t afford to lose to Splendora.

On 10/3/2021 at 9:09 AM, piratevillain said:

Going into this game, Vidor is night and day compared to last season. We aren't banged up, we have our identity with the offense, and the defense is looking stingy as ever. Lock the gates and give 'em 48 minutes of hell, Pirates!

Hope you’re able to post at game.  Our regular poster (Boneyard Boys) is unable to attend having committed to attend a fundraiser to save the armadillo population in Orange County.  BB is high up in the Orange County Chapter of the AARPP (Armadillo’s Are Really Pretty Potent).  I ask him why he said, Armadillos are misunderstood.  They’re just like opossums, but nature equipped them as armored assault vehicles.  

Go Pirates!

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Hope you’re able to post at game.  Our regular poster (Boneyard Boys) is unable to attend having committed to attend a fundraiser to save the armadillo population in Orange County.  BB is high up in the Orange County Chapter of the AARPP (Armadillo’s Are Really Pretty Potent).  I ask him why he said, Armadillos are misunderstood.  They’re just like opossums, but nature equipped them as armored assault vehicles.  

Go Pirates!

I'll try my best to post, though I'm nowhere as good as BYB! I could barely chew sunflower seeds and focus on the game against Jasper cause it had me a nervous wreck.😅

The armadillos are like opossums except they're nature equipped armored assault vehicles is gonna live rent free in my head all day now.🤣🤣

7 hours ago, piratevillain said:

I'll try my best to post, though I'm nowhere as good as BYB! I could barely chew sunflower seeds and focus on the game against Jasper cause it had me a nervous wreck.😅

The armadillos are like opossums except they're nature equipped armored assault vehicles is gonna live rent free in my head all day now.🤣🤣

Doubt anyone near as good as Boneyard, but just do your best.  He’s one of those rare people who have a gift for it.  I’ve no idea how he does it so fast & keeps up.  If I was doing it, the next play would be over before I finished the last plays post.

30 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Doubt anyone near as good as Boneyard, but just do your best.  He’s one of those rare people who have a gift for it.  I’ve no idea how he does it so fast & keeps up.  If I was doing it, the next play would be over before I finished the last plays post.

I don't see how he does it either, he's got quick fingers unlike us.😂 

Since there doesn’t seem to be any Splendora posters, I feel obligated to post something for them.

We’re going to donkey-stomp Vidor like we did last year.  Our RB, Obregon #22, will run through and over the Pirates DL, and our defense will completely shutdown their Slot T.  The Pirates need to bring some antibiotic ointment to put on that Hiney whipping.  Get ready Vidor, it’s coming.

i hope we can look back & see how absurd this post was, but after last year, I’m not sure.  We’re not the underdogs so yes, the Pirates and their fans should be concerned.  After this game we have LCM, LIV, & HH, in that order, which based on some rankings makes us underdogs to all three.  So one game at a time.  Beat the Wildcats!

23 hours ago, piratevillain said:

15 hours ago, Hagar said:

When Vidor gets to running their hurry up run plays where they sprint to the line and quick snap it, that sure makes it hard to keep up. Sometimes I get a play or two behind but always seem to find a spot to catch up. All I know is one thing, Armadillo Lives Matter! And Vidor is going to win Friday night… so that’s 2 things. I know TWO THINGS! ✌️