Nederland Bulldogs at Texas City Stingarees

lcm93

• Bigdog changed the title to Nederland Bulldogs at Texas City Stingrays
  • Bigdog changed the title to Nederland Bulldogs at Texas City Stingarees

After doing some research as I have not seen texas city play. TC has played teams with a combined record of 8-19 while nederland has played teams with a combinrs record of 11-15. TC has played 1 team with a .500 record(clear lake) the rest has a losing record. Nederland has played 1 .500 record team(silsbee) 2 winning record teams(WOS and PNG). As far as battle tested ready Nederland has the advantage. This will be TCs toughest opponent to date. Nederland has play sloppy but find ways to win in 2nd half. With that being said if nederland plays like they did against SF and has multiple extending drive penalties they win lose this one. If they clean up there act and don't commit stupid penalties they will come out on top. I'm not sure how good TC is as I stated above I have never watched them play but comparing the two I'd give the edge to Nederland. But this will be a challenge for Nederland. Let's not forget they were counted out last year after the PNG loss and found a way to be BH and Crosby to take the district or in some people eyes co-district

1 hour ago, underdogs1040 said:

After doing some research as I have not seen texas city play. TC has played teams with a combined record of 8-19 while nederland has played teams with a combinrs record of 11-15. TC has played 1 team with a .500 record(clear lake) the rest has a losing record. Nederland has played 1 .500 record team(silsbee) 2 winning record teams(WOS and PNG). As far as battle tested ready Nederland has the advantage. This will be TCs toughest opponent to date. Nederland has play sloppy but find ways to win in 2nd half. With that being said if nederland plays like they did against SF and has multiple extending drive penalties they win lose this one. If they clean up there act and don't commit stupid penalties they will come out on top. I'm not sure how good TC is as I stated above I have never watched them play but comparing the two I'd give the edge to Nederland. But this will be a challenge for Nederland. Let's not forget they were counted out last year after the PNG loss and found a way to be BH and Crosby to take the district or in some people eyes co-district

One glaring think on your analysis of playing 500 teams. TC’s was against a 6A and they shut them out. Neds was against a 4A and came from behind to win. TC will be tough, but I think Ned can win this one.

3 hours ago, BHFAN said:

One glaring think on your analysis of playing 500 teams. TC’s was against a 6A and they shut them out. Neds was against a 4A and came from behind to win. TC will be tough, but I think Ned can win this one.

Yes and nederland also came from behind against a PNG team and also beat a former #1 team in 4A not saying it'll be easy as I'm sure TC is a good team but looking at everyone saying Ned will lose because of sloppy play, while that is a very big possibility, I have to look at who TC has played and wonder are they as good as people say they are. For example just looking at the records without seeing who the teams played Crosby looks like they wouldn't be as good as they are, I know dumb example but just go with it, when you look at who they loss too it doesn't look as bad as it seems. Even if they would have 3 losses the 3rd one would have been against a very good BH team. Hope Ned takes the win but wouldn't be surprised if they lose solely on the sloppy play that I have seen

53 minutes ago, underdogs1040 said:

Yes and nederland also came from behind against a PNG team and also beat a former #1 team in 4A not saying it'll be easy as I'm sure TC is a good team but looking at everyone saying Ned will lose because of sloppy play, while that is a very big possibility, I have to look at who TC has played and wonder are they as good as people say they are. For example just looking at the records without seeing who the teams played Crosby looks like they wouldn't be as good as they are, I know dumb example but just go with it, when you look at who they loss too it doesn't look as bad as it seems. Even if they would have 3 losses the 3rd one would have been against a very good BH team. Hope Ned takes the win but wouldn't be surprised if they lose solely on the sloppy play that I have seen

Should be a good game!  I agree with Cougtalk up above. This week will tell a lot about who these teams are.  

9 hours ago, underdogs1040 said:

You are trying to rationalize something but I’m not sure what it is. 

22 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

You are trying to rationalize something but I’m not sure what it is. 

Rationalize that Ned is more battle tested than TC. I've seen every week people say either Ned or PNG will not make playoffs due to TC being THAT good. They may be THAT good but hard to say when all the teams are .500 or below