WOS VS SILSBEE Showdown

Stangfan#1

WOS vs SILSBEE   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who y'all got let's start it

• WOS
    • SILSBEE

23 hours ago, Stangfan#1 said:

Everybody need to stop with the comments no one knows what happened the pass three years with this football players but the coaches the video everybody seeing is not telling the whole story there's so more stuff going the the kids is not telling it can be them or the coaches but right now we don't know and we might never know but the negatively that's going on about this don't need to be said point blank let these other players play 

You are correct......   The community doesn't know the real story.   It will never be told!   Ferpa..... CT is the bad guy not in this situation, the kid is no angel as he tries to make it look.

1 minute ago, Duck Duck Goose said:

You are correct......   The community doesn't know the real story.   It will never be told!   Ferpa..... CT is the bad guy not in this situation, the kid is no angel as he tries to make it look.

No that's what I'm trying to tell people but they want to call this coach racist he's not racist by a long shot I been under this coach for 4years and all this coach has show me nothing but love 

10 minutes ago, Stangfan#1 said:

No that's what I'm trying to tell people but they want to call this coach racist he's not racist by a long shot I been under this coach for 4years and all this coach has show me nothing but love 

there are some things I know, but I can't post in here, they do not know the full story and neither do I, but he is definitely not an angel after being kicked off the team more than once before

2 hours ago, powerlifter said:

was there a reason the SR QB left the team

52 minutes ago, Stangfan#1 said:

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Respect

team mates needs to send him prayers to show him that they care  for him and send prayers.this yound kid is going throw hard time as i speak i also feel like that the student body needs to show him the 112% mustangs way he is not the only one that has this happned two  BUT between his familey and the head coach who only has the best in mind for him and his familey  112% showing love

My take.....

There will always be something that affects a football roster.

Back to football if we can.  If rosters stay the way they were, I don't care of the situations. The difference in this game would be whether or not Silsbee Offense can find it's rhythm.  The defense will do it's thing and create opportunities.

Can Silsbee sustain a 4th Qtr now?

Can Silsbee gain its identity?

They are a young defense, but 6 weeks in it's time to put that excuse to bed and make the adjustments.

Can WOS survive its own bite?

Is this that year? Crazy district shakeup?

Every team has it's challenges.  I for one am looking forward to this game. 

Time to ball.  

Edited by Silsbee92

10 hours ago, powerlifter said:

team mates needs to send him prayers to show him that they care  for him and send prayers.this yound kid is going throw hard time as i speak i also feel like that the student body needs to show him the 112% mustangs way he is not the only one that has this happned two  BUT between his familey and the head coach who only has the best in mind for him and his familey  112% showing love

HE HAD PLENTY OF CHANCES TO STRAIGHTEN UP BUT REFUSED TO. PEOPLE LIKE THAT SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND HOW MUCH LONGER AM I GOING KEEP SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE FOOT AND STOP BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE FOR MY FAULTS. YOU CAN PRAY ALL YOU WANT BUT IF HE IS NOT PRAYING FOR STRENGTH AND CHANGE FOR HIMSELF ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. AND THAT GOES FOR ANYONE.

Just now, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

HE HAD PLENTY OF CHANCES TO STRAIGHTEN UP BUT REFUSED TO. PEOPLE LIKE THAT SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND HOW MUCH LONGER AM I GOING KEEP SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE FOOT AND STOP BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE FOR MY FAULTS. YOU CAN PRAY ALL YOU WANT BUT IF HE IS NOT PRAYING FOR STRENGTH AND CHANGE FOR HIMSELF ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. AND THAT GOES FOR ANYONE.

And when we played for coach t. He  did not give second and third chances like he gave this young. He could he went places, could have been d 1 easily but he chose to go left instead of right. And as for as the team. They will line up without him. 

Why does it have to be WO-S vs Silsbee beat down it all depends on which Silsbee team shows up the Tigers always have something up their sleeve for WO-S and they are never afraid to play the Mustangs I think it will be a good game I just hope that people don’t say if WO-S just happens to loose that they were severely distracted by this whole situation I pray that everything gets resolved asap in Mustang land but this will be a really good game.

14 minutes ago, Mballler#1 said:

Why does it have to be WO-S vs Silsbee beat down it all depends on which Silsbee team shows up the Tigers always have something up their sleeve for WO-S and they are never afraid to play the Mustangs I think it will be a good game I just hope that people don’t say if WO-S just happens to loose that they were severely distracted by this whole situation I pray that everything gets resolved asap in Mustang land but this will be a really good game.

You can guarantee If WOS loses they will say they lost because of the distraction lol

22 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Just go to YouTube and type in "Interviewing one of West Orange Stark Varsity Football Players" 

That’s a bad bad deal there…watch that guys next video though,interviewing a kid in a WOS baseball shirt…I’ve never seen him before so I had to find out from my son and he says the kid moves here the moves out like several times already.He looks athletic though,maybe he should stay and play QB…Zig I hope slows his role cuz he ain’t the first that’s been dismissed,He is the first I know of that’s had 3 chances though!