WOS VS SILSBEE Showdown

Stangfan#1

WOS vs SILSBEE   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who y'all got let's start it

• WOS
    • SILSBEE

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

So let me get this straight. The QB that started the season (transfer) is no longer on the team and now the starter from two weeks ago who was out with an injury last week is off the team. Correct?

If so, not sure that one player is going to make that much of a difference on a Mustang team.

Unless there is some domino effect with other players being disciplined. 

What was the situation that got him removed?

I agree with your comments.but it's alot going on.so hopefully this team can concentrate on football moving forward.ur right one  man doesn't change much.but the distraction they have had over the past few years is concerning.most ppl on here truly don't know alot has been going on the past 3 yrs.

41 minutes ago, dj said:

Ladybug33 it's worse than what u think!!! I take u haven't seen the video yet.or the messages then.

I have not read the messages but, I have heard the video. SMH I don't know how these things can happen or the best way to mend fences; except for talking things out. I believe the players will play and this will not be a domino effect.

I'm not on fakebook either. But I've been getting calls and texts about the situation. I still dont know the entire story and what exactly has happened. I'm afraid this will end up like the 96 season. Kids need to stay positive and push forward. That's how it was back then. Yes, we lost some key players that year. But it forced underclassmen to step up and take the lead. 2 years later in 98, we were well on our way to knock off la marque. Except those tigers got in our way on a wet night at TJ.

The other concern for me... how much criticism can one man take before hanging it up? Be careful what u wish for.

Now as for this game, its anybody's guess. Could be a rare district loss for my Stangs. I'm still picking WOS. @Hagarcan count up the pickems. But I like the poll on the top of the page... 41-9. That probably wont be the final score, but it could happen. Someone told me not too long ago, "life comes at you fast." And that could also be a metaphor for our young RBs in the stable. Whoever it is that suits up on Friday night will be Mustangs. Let's go meet em.

1 hour ago, Who That said:

Silsbee has played some good teams and has knot been blow out by anyone.! And in the games Silsbee lost Silsbee was up big Silsbee can put scores on the boards and the defense has gotten better every game. I see a Tiger win my self personally. 

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

I have not read the messages but, I have heard the video. SMH I don't know how these things can happen or the best way to mend fences; except for talking things out. I believe the players will play and this will not be a domino effect.

And it's not going be we still have some playmakers for the quarter back side but we see we still winning Friday

Everybody need to stop with the comments no one knows what happened the pass three years with this football players but the coaches the video everybody seeing is not telling the whole story there's so more stuff going the the kids is not telling it can be them or the coaches but right now we don't know and we might never know but the negatively that's going on about this don't need to be said point blank let these other players play 

5 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

I'm so over it now that I have a clearer picture. Mustang Nation moving forward. I can see the Tigers using a couple trick plays reverse double reverse triple short passes, halfback pass lol players beware and....

This is the hidden content, please

not relly sure why coach thompson is starting the soph qb over this sr qb but he might use him as a rb are a wr that is if his shoulder  has heald all the way

was it his chorce are his parents are pire presser are maybe hes just a quitter hope not that he is a super good kid not sure he knows there were collages looking at him but  thats out the window i feel  like  now what a shame i loved this kid i hate this i feel sure there is a good reason he is no longer a few the proud the mustangs 112%   ps i am sick at heart

14 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

was it his chorce are his parents are pire presser are maybe hes just a quitter hope not that he is a super good kid not sure he knows there were collages looking at him but  thats out the window i feel  like  now what a shame i loved this kid i hate this i feel sure there is a good reason he is no longer a few the proud the mustangs 112%   ps i am sick at heart

SMH