WOS VS SILSBEE Showdown

Stangfan#1

WOS vs SILSBEE   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who y'all got let's start it

• WOS
    • SILSBEE

4 hours ago, powerlifter said:

this will be a good game to watch, Silsbee is not that bad of a football team if you look at how many points they have put in this year they can move the ball. one thing they lacking is a defense.

If I’m being honest… I don’t think this will be a great game. Best of luck to both teams

Haven’t seen any WOS & only a little Silsbee.  The little time I’ve watched the Tigers it appears they rely a whole lot on the long pass.  If they can get the short passes working, it’ll up their chances.  I look for this game to be closer than many others suspect.  

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Haven’t seen any WOS & only a little Silsbee.  The little time I’ve watched the Tigers it appears they rely a whole lot on the long pass.  If they can get the short passes working, it’ll up their chances.  I look for this game to be closer than many others suspect.  

Yes agree the Tigers always save their best for WOS. I've watched them (Tigers) a little bit, they are good in certain plays. They will play hard against WOS.

25 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

No do tell lol

Have a feeling these Tigers aren't ready for West Orange. If Orangefield can hold us to zero points in the second half, what is WO-S gonna do?

If our pitiful kicking game gives the Mustangs good field position too many times, it could get ugly. They might can keep it close for a quarter or two.

But of course I'm more than willing to be proven wrong. Maybe I'll look like a fool after Friday and the Tigers will come away with a win.

8 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Have a feeling these Tigers aren't ready for West Orange. If Orangefield can hold us to zero points in the second half, what is WO-S gonna do?

If our pitiful kicking game gives the Mustangs good field position too many times, it could get ugly. They might can keep it close for a quarter or two.

But of course I'm more than willing to be proven wrong. Maybe I'll look like a fool after Friday and the Tigers will come away with a win.

This game will tell a lot about both teams,FYI other than 1 game WOS hasn’t looked great either…you best believe both will throw everything they have at each other,even when WOS was getting handed trophies a couple years in a row smoke town was circled on the schedule!

watched  wo-s practice today very sad lots kids not in pads just  striching  legs and backs  one with a cast in his leg i counted 8 kids in white helments running  the tigers players scary to see four white helments on the defence line 3 of the four did not get pushed around i am gussing the white helments are jv players maybe the score friday will be close 17-14 mustangs

2 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

This game will tell a lot about both teams,FYI other than 1 game WOS hasn’t looked great either…you best believe both will throw everything they have at each other,even when WOS was getting handed trophies a couple years in a row smoke town was circled on the schedule!

What’s scary, WOS fired up this week, and then they have Orangefield next week.  Not good.

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

watched  wo-s practice today very sad lots kids not in pads just  striching  legs and backs  one with a cast in his leg i counted 8 kids in white helments running  the tigers players scary to see four white helments on the defence line 3 of the four did not get pushed around i am gussing the white helments are jv players maybe the score friday will be close 17-14 mustangs

U mustill have never really watched w.o practice?? Most of the JV are used against the varsity.mixed in with some varsity players.thats how they run the scout teams.a few players are held out for precaution.as long as they practice Wednesday and Thursday.they will play Friday.

1 hour ago, dj said:

U mustill have never really watched w.o practice?? Most of the JV are used against the varsity.mixed in with some varsity players.thats how they run the scout teams.a few players are held out for precaution.as long as they practice Wednesday and Thursday.they will play Friday.

ok coach thinks for pointing that out to me