WOS VS SILSBEE Showdown

Stangfan#1

WOS vs SILSBEE   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who y'all got let's start it

• WOS
    • SILSBEE

16 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Wow… just read the petition. I knew that things were headed in a bad direction when they banned the “chain gang” name. My predictions. 

1. This will be CTs last year

2. His replacement will be black, regardless of coaching abilities. 
3. WOS football will be irrelevant in 5 years. 

4. We still won’t ever beat them. 

It won’t take 5 years,it will be pretty much immediately imo 

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

LCM ready to accept the fallout. Many in the know, know what's coming. No farewell tour now. I see an abrupt end to dominant era. It's a shame. Time to be longhorn fan, if u know what I mean.

Those same trouble makers who try to control who plays (players) meaning will do the same at LCM soon enough. I would not be licking my chops so soon if I were them (LCM).  The Mustangs will eventually hire whom ever they like no matter what me and nobody else thinks. Some of the people who are begging for change can go blow hot air in the wind, I'm sick and tired of hearing them in the stands talking about what they would do. Their time is up, football is not the only avenue to being successful in Orange. I was a big fan of the player who got kicked off the team because of not wanting to follow the rules. It's a damn shame that this is dividing the community. 

13 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Those same trouble makers who try to control who plays (players) meaning will do the same at LCM soon enough. I would not be licking my chops so soon if I were them (LCM).  The Mustangs will eventually hire whom ever they like no matter what me and nobody else thinks. Some of the people who are begging for change can go blow hot air in the wind, I'm sick and tired of hearing them in the stands talking about what they would do. Their time is up, football is not the only avenue to being successful in Orange. I was a big fan of the player who got kicked off the team because of not wanting to follow the rules. It's a damn shame that this is dividing the community. 

If it was Crouch I would be worried about the trouble makers because he never held discipline. I don’t see Peevy putting up with any of that. He has actually put a coach over grades and discipline.  Different times at LCM

29 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

13 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

If it was Crouch I would be worried about the trouble makers because he never held discipline. I don’t see Peevy putting up with any of that. He has actually put a coach over grades and discipline.  Different times at LCM

I have noticed the change at LCM and will be pulling for them to go far in the playoffs. The problem with some of the folks back home is that they believe their child will make it to the NFL. You and I both know that only a few will have that chance. Even though I pushed that WOS should get a black head coach from out of the state was because of what is going on right now. People are losing their minds over any kid trying to manipulate the situation and it’s a shame. I believe that The WOS will hire a home-grown head coach in the future, when C.T. is READY to retire.  

13 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

I have noticed the change at LCM and will be pulling for them to go far in the playoffs. The problem with some of the folks back home is that they believe their child will make it to the NFL. You and I both know that only a few will have that chance. Even though I pushed that WOS should get a black head coach from out of the state was because of what is going on right now. People are losing their minds over any kid trying to manipulate the situation and it’s a shame. I believe that The WOS will hire a home-grown head coach in the future, when C.T. is READY to retire.  

I agree. I hope the best for WOS. I’ve supported them throughout the years and followed them. I heard they chanted Coach T at the pep rally the other day. 

19 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I agree. I hope the best for WOS. I’ve supported them throughout the years and followed them. I heard they chanted Coach T at the pep rally the other day. 

Oh yes, they did cheer him, and congrats to #59 for being selected to the Under Armour high school game in Florida next year. Great Job young man!!

10 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

It won’t take 5 years,it will be pretty much immediately imo 

Agree, one year after CT has retired Mustang Achievements will be history and LCM will be the dominant program in Orange country! Not because of transfers but because of good disciplined coaching. 
It was a good ride, thanks to coach T since the 80’s 

2 hours ago, MMstangfan said:

Agree, one year after CT has retired Mustang Achievements will be history and LCM will be the dominant program in Orange country! Not because of transfers but because of good disciplined coaching. 
It was a good ride, thanks to coach T since the 80’s 

I doubt that very seriously because there is a couple of former WOS players that are coaches that is waiting 

32 minutes ago, BobcatDad said:

I doubt that very seriously because there is a couple of former WOS players that are coaches that is waiting 

Takes a whole lot more than being a former player to be an elite coach. I stand by my prediction, we will see. Those guys will crumble to the pressure from the community and the board l, and the program will suffer.