Freedom met with resistance

Chester86

On 10/1/2021 at 9:11 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Not shocking coming from California.  A state that voted Schiff, Pelosi, and Waters into Washington is screwed up anyhow.  No wonder people are fleeing California, just hoped they leave their liberal ways there!

Sadly, they seldom do, liberalism is a mental disorder…can’t help themselves.

These masked people in the store are trying to make the unmasked feel guilty and say they should wear masks to “protect and think about others”. No one thought about me when I needed toilet paper. The shelves were empty. Where is the mutual concern for me? Unless I have Covid, wearing a mask is useless, and I’m not sure that that is 100% effective.

People are so controllable…..all I have to do is start a rumor that there is going to be a ketchup shortage. Won’t take long for ketchup to vanish from the shelves.

On 10/3/2021 at 9:00 AM, baddog said:

These masked people in the store are trying to make the unmasked feel guilty and say they should wear masks to “protect and think about others”. No one thought about me when I needed toilet paper. The shelves were empty. Where is the mutual concern for me? Unless I have Covid, wearing a mask is useless, and I’m not sure that that is 100% effective.

People are so controllable…..all I have to do is start a rumor that there is going to be a ketchup shortage. Won’t take long for ketchup to vanish from the shelves.

My wife just bought ketchup.  Doubt there’s ever a shortage, the price was to durn high.  I think it was $4 for a freaking bottle of ketchup.  Those of us on a fixed income are going to be hard pressed to put food on the table.  Of course if we can’t eat, we won’t need to take our mask off.  😂😂🤣😂😂

Whether I agree or not, I really have no problem with a business mandating masks. It's their business and their right. I lean more to having an issue with those that want to enter against the mandate in the name of defiance. Don't want to wear a mask? Shop elsewhere. 

Just now, mat said:

Whether I agree or not, I really have no problem with a business mandating masks. It's their business and their right. I lean more to having an issue with those that want to enter against the mandate in the name of defiance. Don't want to wear a mask? Shop elsewhere. 

They aren't mandating masks because they want to they are mandating masks because they are forced to.  Government overreach and it has to be met with resistance.  

2 minutes ago, Sugarbear said:

They aren't mandating masks because they want to they are mandating masks because they are forced to.  Government overreach and it has to be met with resistance.  

If they have a problem with the government mandate go to the capital or another government run public building. Don't challenge those minimum wage workers that are required to follow the law. 

3 hours ago, Sugarbear said:

FREEDOM ISN'T SAFE and COVID 19 is here forever.  "Get busy living or get busy dying."

Agree Covid will be with us forever.  That I’m aware of, we’ve had Covid 19, Covid 19-A, and Covid 19-D (Delta).  There’s another variant coming but I forget which Greek Alphabet it is.  Biden & the Dems want them coming.  Gives them a chance to condition Americans to being controlled.  

7 hours ago, mat said:

I will.