Crosby 53 Barbers Hill 46/FINAL OT

AggiesAreWe

Dang it!   That sux!!  Really entertaining game, but we did give it away, despite that blown call!  Gotta give Miles & Kirkwood  props though…those two are gamers!
But…gotta give those slow Eagles props too for going toe to toe with them like that!

19 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Yeah just went back and watched it on Texan live. Crosby wins on a terrible call. Stupid Ref

Did Texanlive have a better view than that one ?  You can’t tell where the ball is in that angle.  But the ref can’t tell where it is from his angle either. LOL.  They were bad tonight. 

Watching it on Texan Live in real time it looks like he’s in. I’m just trying to figure out why nobody is pointing to Hagler fumbling and then BH giving up two TD drives prior to that though? Line Jude on the BH side was horrible. Called back Kirkwood’s TD on a phantom hold. Definitely the worst officiated game I’ve see in quite some time at the varsity level. 

32 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Yeah just went back and watched it on Texan live. Crosby wins on a terrible call. Stupid Ref

11 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Did Texanlive have a better view than that one ?  You can’t tell where the ball is in that angle.  But the ref can’t tell where it is from his angle either. LOL.  They were bad tonight. 

Never mind, just went back and watched it on Texanlive.  He definitely scored because he stretched out and knocked the pylon over.  Y’all need to stop crying. 

58 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Great game by both teams, but we’re not going to talk about the 2 point conversion that sent this to OT? The replay looked like he didn’t make it.  I hope he did or that call just cost BH not only the game, but potentially district and playoff seeding. 

He touched the pylon now if he stepped out? I dunno.

16 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Never mind, just went back and watched it on Texanlive.  He definitely scored because he stretched out and knocked the pylon over.  Y’all need to stop crying. 

His knee is definitely down before he touched pylon or front end of end zone. 

agreed the refs were horrible all game all around . Embarrassing for the chapter 

17 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Cyrin Myles the most hated man in BH

Crosby got hit in the mouth, staggered through the fight and won a controversial split decision. Sometimes it happens like that. I see a lot of talk about the two point conversion but BH also gave up 22 points on three consecutive Crosby drives to close the game.

At the end of the day this was a QB battle. Holdren played the game of his life and Myles probably played his best game to date as a starter. Defense had nothing for Holdren all night but was still able to make enough plays to win. I know PAM beat BH but I still consider this a better win. 

6 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Watching it on Texan Live in real time it looks like he’s in. I’m just trying to figure out why nobody is pointing to Hagler fumbling and then BH giving up two TD drives prior to that though? Line Jude on the BH side was horrible. Called back Kirkwood’s TD on a phantom hold. Definitely the worst officiated game I’ve see in quite some time at the varsity level. 

Take you cougar glasses off. Miles was down ya won on a crap call.

6 hours ago, CCRed said:

Knee and entire leg was down before he got close to the pylon. Picture doesn’t lie. No use though game over. 

Sounds like BH needs to learn how to finish out a game against a quality opponent. That will come with time. The hailmary before halftime was fortunate for Crosby.  If Crosby does have issues in the secondary that does not look good come playoff time. Plenty of time to improve that part of the team though. Entertaining read this morning!

*For what its worth the Crosby player does look to be down before the ball crosses the goal line. 

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Take you cougar glasses off. Miles was down ya won on a crap call.

Looks good to me, no matter how you feel. How do you feel about the other 51 points BH gave up though? What about Hagler fumbling with 4 mins to go up 15 with the ball in our half of the field. Y’all played absolutely perfect until Hagler put it on the ground and that was just enough for Crosby. Crosby got screwed by the refs all night, that was some Turner Stadium stuff going on in there. Just face it, y’all got in a big spot and collapsed.