Crosby 53 Barbers Hill 46/FINAL OT

AggiesAreWe

1 hour ago, Steven Avery said:

He also took on the role of AD, you left that part out. 

I kind of thought the AD part was obvious after highlighting that was the reason TW came? Most of these guys at successful programs in multi-school district are only leaving for the bigger paydays/more control that comes with the AD position in one school districts. 

30 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Wait if you slow it down while jumping on a trampoline drinking some red Kool-Aid it’s obviously in. Great call not sure what I was seeing earlier 😂

I just noticed, you might need to change/update that little location note under your profile picture. It’s just like your opinion of that call last night, a fantasy in your own mind.  This game is over.  Let’s not keep dragging this thread out for a week and a half like the Ned/PNG game.

4 hours ago, ThisIsCrosby said:

I think Coaches just go to BH for the Money. Their not use to winning or having success there with the football program. They've only made it out Round 1 once in 16 years. 

Let’s be honest now. BH has struggled since moving up classifications, but historically has had success. Do you know Crosby history? They absolutely sucked for a long time. Also, we go through this every year with SOME Crosby fans, but excluding last year, y’all were 2 and done most years.

crosby has made it past second round of the playoffs 2009, 2014, and last year. Before that, you have to go back to 1960. Lol, get out of here.

Just now, TradenupBH said:

Let’s be honest now. BH has struggled since moving up classifications, but historically has had success. Do you know Crosby history? They absolutely sucked for a long time. Also, we go through this every year with SOME Crosby fans, but excluding last year, y’all were 2 and done most years.

We’re 2-2 against Crosby last 4 years.

32 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

How does BH take a loaded Crosby squad to OT? The Mecca of high school football taken to overtime by a bunch of slow unathletic types… defending state champ losers going to extended play with the ant hill. I just can’t understand, it boggles the mind.

Now here you go. Don't be a hater all your life. Crosby is not loaded this year. Matter of fact we probably have just as many football players as Vidor and most are underclassmen.  

But rest assured the reining Regional Champs got the W. And will continue to improve. 

9 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Now here you go. Don't be a hater all your life. Crosby is not loaded this year. Matter of fact we probably have just as many football players as Vidor and most are underclassmen.  

But rest assured the reining Regional Champs got the W. And will continue to improve. 

I have to agree. 

37 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Just watched the highlights, BH slinging that ball all over Crosby. Better clean up that secondary if you want to lose in the state championship game again. BH should have just thrown it deep to 81 every play, there is simply no stopping him.

Your right, if we want to lose in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game again.  What is Vidor going to do to secure there 4th place spot in a 6 team district again this year ?  (After thinking they were going to dominate last year when dropping down).

And Mr. Fleet is correct, most of Crosby is underclassmen.  It’s next year and the year after that some of us are excited about.

1 minute ago, CCRed said:

Your right, if we want to lose in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game again.  What is Vidor going to do to secure there 4th place spot in a 6 team district again this year ?  (After thinking they were going to dominate last year when dropping down).

And Mr. Fleet is correct, most of Crosby is underclassmen.  It’s next year and the year after that some of us are excited about.

Thats why i need yall D1. 

9 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Next year with Myles as a senior. 14.2 kid as a junior. The O Line will be massive and nasty. 

1 hour ago, MrFleet23 said:

52 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Good win, I’m just giving y’all a hard time. As is required by a Vidor fan but seriously give that CB some help over the top lol dude got burnt to a crisp.