Crosby 53 Barbers Hill 46/FINAL OT

AggiesAreWe

2 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

Whatever man I had a front row seat with my own eyes. #24 was playing games all night and didnt get caught. Coaches or players should have pointed it out instead got caught responding to it. 

Also I have a great pic of #60 on the OL tackling #49  DL on one of the crosby scores late. Straight up bear hugged him and took him to the ground. Ridiculous 

I believe you about #60 if he makes a block in the run game at all it will be a hold. 

1 minute ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Man, you had a completely different view than me then. Herndon was continually trying to block after the play and throwing cheap shots which is why you heard the Crosby side booing before the ref eventually threw the flag on the last drive. If we could post film I would show you every time he did it and wasn't called.

Crazy part is that is the best stat line any BH player has ever had against Crosby the last 15 years and y'all still lost because he couldn't make a play in the second half. 

Not his fault they didnt throw him the ball. Offense went into running the ball and I have to say they were running it down your throat so I can somewhat see why they didnt throw it.  Had 2 not fumbled it would have been a 21 pt win. 

8 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

Not his fault they didnt throw him the ball. Offense went into running the ball and I have to say they were running it down your throat so I can somewhat see why they didnt throw it.  Had 2 not fumbled it would have been a 21 pt win. 

Went to the well one too many times. 

17 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

They didn't throw it to him because he wasn't open. Holdren ended up getting blasted on the last play of the game on overtime trying to hold it and look for him. Problem with running it down Crosby throat was that it's not the way BH got the lead. BH scored 33 points in the first half being aggressive throwing the ball, running it in the second half only scored y'all 13 and never put the game away. Matter of fact it caused you a fumble on the second to last drive in regulation and when Crosby knew you were going to run it on your last drive in regulation y'all couldn't. Had Kirkwood's td not been called back on the phantom hold 10 yards behind the play it never even goes to OT. 

Y'al were tied with PAM late and lost by 28, y'all were up 15 points on Crosby with 4 mins left and collapsed. There's at theme there.   

17 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

Whatever man I had a front row seat with my own eyes. #24 was playing games all night and didnt get caught. Coaches or players should have pointed it out instead got caught responding to it. 

Also I have a great pic of #60 on the OL tackling #49  DL on one of the crosby scores late. Straight up bear hugged him and took him to the ground. Ridiculous 

I can show you clips of #70 holding #45 for us all night long. Every time he got beat he hooked him around the shoulder and only got called maybe once. You're talking about a front row seat but I have the actual cut-ups from the game. Two of Holdren runs where he escapes pressure they're holding Casey and it isn't called. Last thing anybody should be talking from BH is the officiating, we were getting screwed ALL night. Side judge on the BH side was absolutely awful as were the rest of the officials. 

Again, this was your typical "Crosby is average" or "Crosby isn't that good" game because somebody beats us or almost does. After Crosby has these games they usually start hammering people while the other team usually goes back to playing they way they were. We'll see what happens here? It's a different story when you get every team's best shot every week vs just having to muster it up once to play a big game. Proud of our kids for finishing they way they did. 

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

They didn't throw it to him because he wasn't open. Holdren ended up getting blasted on the last play of the game on overtime trying to hold it and look for him. Problem with running it down Crosby throat was that it's not the way BH got the lead. BH scored 33 points in the first half being aggressive throwing the ball, running it in the second half only scored y'all 13 and never put the game away. Matter of fact it caused you a fumble on the second to last drive in regulation and when Crosby knew you were going to run it on your last drive in regulation y'all couldn't. Had Kirkwood's td not been called back on the phantom hold 10 yards behind the play it never even goes to OT. 

Y'al were tied with PAM late and lost by 28, y'all were up 15 points on Crosby with 4 mins left and collapsed. There's at theme there.   

Not true, they didnt even look and I would on say atleast one of his catches he wasn't open either but made great catch. You give him a 50/50 ball and Ill take his chances to come down with it. 

Didnt we score everytime we go the ball in the second half or did we punt once? So only  "13 "while chewing clock with a 15 pt lead makes sense instead of throwing the ball.  There was no problem with the gameplan at that point, Crosby knew we were running the ball the entire second half and couldnt stop it lol. The problem was fumbling the ball with 4 min left.  Are you advocating they should have been throwing at that point? That makes no sense lol

After the onside kick there maybe needed to be more RPOs so 8 could run especially when 2 went off. 

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Again, this was your typical "Crosby is average" or "Crosby isn't that good" game because somebody beats us or almost does. After Crosby has these games they usually start hammering people while the other team usually goes back to playing they way they were. We'll see what happens here? It's a different story when you get every team's best shot every week vs just having to muster it up once to play a big game. Proud of our kids for finishing they way they did. 

Basically what happened with Nederland last year. 

11 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I can show you clips of #70 holding #45 for us all night long. Every time he got beat he hooked him around the shoulder and only got called maybe once. You're talking about a front row seat but I have the actual cut-ups from the game. Two of Holdren runs where he escapes pressure they're holding Casey and it isn't called. Last thing anybody should be talking from BH is the officiating, we were getting screwed ALL night. Side judge on the BH side was absolutely awful as were the rest of the officials. 

Ok lets compare lol 

7 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

Not true, they didnt even look and I would on say atleast one of his catches he wasn't open either but made great catch. You give him a 50/50 ball and Ill take his chances to come down with it. 

Didnt we score everytime we go the ball in the second half or did we punt once? So only  "13 "while chewing clock with a 15 pt lead makes sense instead of throwing the ball.  There was no problem with the gameplan at that point, Crosby knew we were running the ball the entire second half and couldnt stop it lol. The problem was fumbling the ball with 4 min left.  Are you advocating they should have been throwing at that point? That makes no sense lol

After the onside kick there maybe needed to be more RPOs so 8 could run especially when 2 went off. 

I know BH punted it to us on their last possession because it was downed at the 2 yard line. We went 98 yards in less than 1:30 minutes to tie the game. Not to add insult to injury or anything. 

9 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

BH got the ball twice in the third and scored 13 points, fumbled and punted on their drives in the 4th quarter. Crosby still had to play the pass earlier in the half and that allowed BH some success in the run game in the third quarter, they didn't have much success running it in the 4th when Crosby knew they were trying to run the clock though. I'm not advocating you run the ball, I'm advocating you score and put the game away.

I can show you where Holdren looked 81's way and pulled it down more than once in the second half and scrambled which was really BH's best plays all night. Maybe your coach doesn't understand yet that 15 points isn't a big enough lead on Crosby, he's not playing Leander anymore. 

7 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I know BH punted it to us on their last possession because it was downed at the 2 yard line. We went 98 yards in less than 1:30 minutes to tie the game. Not to add insult to injury or anything. 

To clarify..... before the fumble at 4:30 seconds , IE the entire second half the ball was run down your throat with no really attempts to pass when you knew we were running. 

3 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

To clarify..... before the fumble at 4:30 seconds , IE the entire second half the ball was run down your throat with no really attempts to pass when you knew we were running. 

But "were trash"

Just get over it guy. 

BH lost, Crosby won  and there is nothing you can do to change that, take your tears and share em with the Indians on Friday, maybe they can weave you a pouch to carry then around in

Just now, Steven Avery said:

It doesn't matter if you were running it at that particular time, it was early enough in the game that Crosby still had to play the pass. When BH had to run it to seal the game, which they could've done on two different occasions, they couldn't and lost because of it. BH knew Crosby was throwing on basically every play at the end of the game and Kirkwood still abused BH's entire secondary on our last three drives. One team won because of it and one team is one here talking about their offensive stat lines after giving up 53 in a loss on their home field. 

1 hour ago, Steven Avery said:

Ah ok everyone but the best player on the field. Got it 

Best player on the field is a Junior. His names Cyrin you should remember it for next year when he torches you with another year of athletic buildup and a full year at QB.  

Lol , glad Steve is here to argue facts and show proof while the democrats um err Crosby fans throw conjecture and just believe us we know into the mix. I gave up a long time ago arguing with this bunch. You can show them videos, pictures and get sworn testimony and lie detector test done and they will still argue your wrong 😂. Goodluck Crosby the rest of the year✌️

19 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Lol , glad Steve is here to argue facts and show proof while the democrats um err Crosby fans throw conjecture and just believe us we know into the mix. I gave up a long time ago arguing with this bunch. You can show them videos, pictures and get sworn testimony and lie detector test done and they will still argue your wrong 😂. Goodluck Crosby the rest of the year✌️

Just when I started to think you were one of the few intelligent posters from barbers hill.. smh

I love how your going to call us crosbonians dems, when yall folks to the east are the ones sporting blue 😂🤣

Psh, unreal 👐

19 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

How many unsportsmanlike penalties did the hill have? All three were for after the whistle. Don’t need to go thru the rigmarole of editing and making stills. 3 of the several were made in the game?

2 hours ago, #COUGAR08 said:

But "were trash"

Just get over it guy. 

BH lost, Crosby won  and there is nothing you can do to change that, take your tears and share em with the Indians on Friday, maybe they can weave you a pouch to carry then around in

I dont recall saying anyone was trash. Try again 

32 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

36 minutes ago, BHFAN said: