Crosby 53 Barbers Hill 46/FINAL OT

AggiesAreWe

9 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

Way to stay classy Crosby coaching staff! 

Lol.  I don’t think they were trying to be classy.  I would bet most of the people that are expressing their opinion on this matter were not even at the game.  Including yourself. 

3 hours ago, oldman said:

Never once on Texan Live did I see what you were referring to and I watched the entire game as well.  Kids will be kids.  Adults should know better.  There are some good guys coaching at Crosby and BH with lots of experience.  They should lead by example for the kids and just as important they should lead by example for the younger coaches.  Not sure what coaches were on the Logo stomping up and down.  If it was Prieto then shame on him.

It's ok. When BH wins at The Jungle next year, Abseck and Co. can jump and stomp on Crosby's logo to their heart's desire.

40 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Only when BH losses had it been reversed they'd all be defending their coaches. 

I would like to think that their coaches wouldn't be stomping on a logo.

So I guess when SMU attempted to plant a flag on TCU's field 2 weeks ago was ok.  Clearly was planned and known about by members of their coaching staff.   

37 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

Another point to my last post on this thread, why does BH insist on going for two on the first TD?  It is such a deflating thing after scoring a TD to miss on the 2pt try. If they get any of the 3 xp opportunities they had they win the game against Crosby. 

Agreed. They had many opportunities to put the game away and didn’t. 

22 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Good highlight, but yes Crosby Coaching staff jumping on our logo at the end proves their trash. 

You should've seen how BH acted in Crosby in 2018 after finally winning one after losing 7 straight. Same was y'all acted after finally beating Dayton for the first time in like a decade. I can't remember the Dayton year, picture was on the front of the Chronicle sports section though.

I really wouldn't call the Crosby staff trash when Coach P had to go to midfield to cuss out Abseck when a BH player tried to take out the knee of one of the Crosby kids after the play. Our player was hurt, the BH kids got a personal foul called on him and Abseck never told him anything which I sure is what Coach P was pointing out. Herdon was out there throwing multiple cheap shots and eventually got called for one on the drive Hagler ended up fumbling on. Definitely contributed to y'all losing the game, that wheel route probably goes for a TD without the additional 15 yards. 

This game was like the old Crosby vs Dayton games. Everybody understood before the game started that they were going to play up to and at times over the edge. I can't remember either team calling the other trash though, especially after it was BH coach's fault they lost the game.  

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You should've seen how BH acted in Crosby in 2018 after finally winning one after losing 7 straight. Same was y'all acted after finally beating Dayton for the first time in like a decade. I can't remember the Dayton year, picture was on the front of the Chronicle sports section though.

I really wouldn't call the Crosby staff trash when Coach P had to go to midfield to cuss out Abseck when a BH player tried to take out the knee of one of the Crosby kids after the play. Our player was hurt, the BH kids got a personal foul called on him and Abseck never told him anything which I sure is what Coach P was pointing out. Herdon was out there throwing multiple cheap shots and eventually got called for one on the drive Hagler ended up fumbling on. Definitely contributed to y'all losing the game, that wheel route probably goes for a TD without the additional 15 yards. 

This game was like the old Crosby vs Dayton games. Everybody understood before the game started that they were going to play up to and at times over the edge. I can't remember either team calling the other trash though, especially after it was BH coach's fault they lost the game.  

Wrong....Herndon was getting throat jabbed and having his face mask pulled on all night trying to yank his helmet off. I saw #24 do it multiple times and I saw 24 do it to the right tackle after a play which forced the RT out the game. Herndon just got fed up with the BS after scorching your DBs all night for 3 Tds and 200 yds receiving.  A classic case of the person responding getting called while the offender gets off scott free. 

13 hours ago, pdawg119 said:

It's ok. When BH wins at The Jungle next year, Abseck and Co. can jump and stomp on Crosby's logo to their heart's desire.

And that wouldn’t bother me a bit. Crosby is mostly underclassmen, so I don’t think we will lose next year. Also, you are assuming we will be in the same district. I suspect BH will move to D1, but who knows. 

56 minutes ago, oldman said:

I would like to think that their coaches wouldn't be stomping on a logo.

So I guess when SMU attempted to plant a flag on TCU's field 2 weeks ago was ok.  Clearly was planned and known about by members of their coaching staff.   

Damn, I wish we would have thought of the flag thing.  Maybe we can save that for someone else if we get another district win. 

1 minute ago, CCRed said:

And that wouldn’t bother me a bit. Crosby is mostly underclassmen, so I don’t think we will lose next year. Also, you are assuming we will be in the same district. I suspect BH will move to D1, but who knows. 

Where is this mostly underclassmen coming from? #14 is a sr yes?  24 is a sr? Besides the QB and OT who is exactly is a underclassmen. BH had sophs all over the field making plays. 

1 minute ago, Steven Avery said:

Where is this mostly underclassmen coming from? #14 is a sr yes?  24 is a sr? Besides the QB and OT who is exactly is a underclassmen. BH had sophs all over the field making plays. 

Everyone else in the secondary, back up RB, #2, #4,…basically all the skill positions except #14 (Kirkwood) & 24. It doesn’t matter. As one of your fans posted to us during the 3rd quarter on this thread, “just take your L”.   😁

42 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

Another point to my last post on this thread, why does BH insist on going for two on the first TD?  It is such a deflating thing after scoring a TD to miss on the 2pt try. If they get any of the 3 xp opportunities they had they win the game against Crosby. 

I don't see enough BH fans pointing this out. Also, Crosby ran their last play with :01 left on the clock. Even with the fumble and the collapse BH was having, Crosby probably runs out of time if BH had ran the play clock down further on their previous offensive snaps. QB should've been told that he doesn't snap it until it's under :03 on the playclock. Also, BH players gets hurt on the second to last play of the game allowing Crosby and official's time out. He has to be told to roll of the field so the ball can be spotted and the clock started, instead he laid there and allowed Crosby to take their time and get a play in from the sideline. BH had multiple opportunities to finish us and just couldn't. 

This thread still going. BH more offended by that stomp than the dangerous late hits. BTW #24 did not knock off the OT helmet it cam off while he was making a damn good block. #24 kicked the helmet while it was on the ground. Texanlive has a great view of it. 2nd Herndon only scorched a DB once he had a safety playing underneath all night. Simple pitch and catch. When 24 switched sides they stopped throwing his way

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I don't see enough BH fans pointing this out. Also, Crosby ran their last play with :01 left on the clock. Even with the fumble and the collapse BH was having, Crosby probably runs out of time if BH had ran the play clock down further on their previous offensive snaps. QB should've been told that he doesn't snap it until it's under :03 on the playclock. Also, BH players gets hurt on the second to last play of the game allowing Crosby and official's time out. He has to be told to roll of the field so the ball can be spotted and the clock started, instead he laid there and allowed Crosby to take their time and get a play in from the sideline. BH had multiple opportunities to finish us and just couldn't. 

Agreed with this 100%. 

1 minute ago, MrFleet23 said:

This thread still going. BH more offended by that stomp than the dangerous late hits. BTW #24 did not knock off the OT helmet it cam off while he was making a damn good block. #24 kicked the helmet while it was on the ground. Texanlive has a great view of it. 2nd Herndon only scorched a DB once he had a safety playing underneath all night. Simple pitch and catch. When 24 switched sides they stopped throwing his way

Whatever man I had a front row seat with my own eyes. #24 was playing games all night and didnt get caught. Coaches or players should have pointed it out instead got caught responding to it. 

Also I have a great pic of #60 on the OL tackling #49  DL on one of the crosby scores late. Straight up bear hugged him and took him to the ground. Ridiculous 

10 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

Wrong....Herndon was getting throat jabbed and having his face mask pulled on all night trying to yank his helmet off. I saw #24 do it multiple times and I saw 24 do it to the right tackle after a play which forced the RT out the game. Herndon just got fed up with the BS after scorching your DBs all night for 3 Tds and 200 yds receiving.  A classic case of the person responding getting called while the offender gets off scott free. 

Man, you had a completely different view than me then. Herndon was continually trying to block after the play and throwing cheap shots which is why you heard the Crosby side booing before the ref eventually threw the flag on the last drive. If we could post film I would show you every time he did it and wasn't called.

Crazy part is that is the best stat line any BH player has ever had against Crosby the last 15 years and y'all still lost because he couldn't make a play in the second half.