Crosby 53 Barbers Hill 46/FINAL OT

AggiesAreWe

18 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Good highlight, but yes Crosby Coaching staff jumping on our logo at the end proves their trash. 

Can’t condone that. Crosby coaches were upset about the late hits some of which could have injured players. And alleged were cursed out at the BH game they went to scout. Might be a lil animosity there for years to come.

49 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Good highlight, but yes Crosby Coaching staff jumping on our logo at the end proves their trash. 

Watch the video again. On one of our td our qb ran into the endzone and 5 yards deep here came a bh player who drove at the knee of miles.   Bh never played like that in the past,  that was the play that had me pi$$Ed off the most,  of the many late hits

#19 to be exact

20 minutes ago, #COUGAR08 said:

Watch the video again. On one of our td our qb ran into the endzone and 5 yards deep here came a bh player who drove at the knee of miles.   Bh never played like that in the past,  that was the play that had me pi$$Ed off the most,  of the many late hits

#19 to be exact

Yes, and even the announcer says “late hit”.  You can’t tell them anything though.  The penalty stats speak for themselves.  I don’t blame them a bit for stomping on the logo.

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

So all the Crosby players were running around the field handing out roses and goodwill 😂 players are one thing coaches are quite another. Your coaches are a representative of your school and should lead by example. 

Coaches weren’t getting on asses for the hot dogging and dangerous late hits. The blind side hit on #2 and #24 resulting in unsportsmanlike were inexcusable.  blindsinding a guy then flexing is weak as hell. Which was why karma bit em in the ass and handed them a district loss. I don’t condone the stomping at all but I can see why. But in your opinion which is worse?

Never once on Texan Live did I see what you were referring to and I watched the entire game as well.  Kids will be kids.  Adults should know better.  There are some good guys coaching at Crosby and BH with lots of experience.  They should lead by example for the kids and just as important they should lead by example for the younger coaches.  Not sure what coaches were on the Logo stomping up and down.  If it was Prieto then shame on him.

8 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

I prefer to say 15-2 how we just going to negate over a decade of dominance? And when did CHS absolutely suck? 

Go look it up. I’m not giving you everything. In the last 60 years of Crosby football, y’all made it past the second round 3 whopping times. Settle down with the chirping of how great Crosby is.

43 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Go look it up. I’m not giving you everything. In the last 60 years of Crosby football, y’all made it past the second round 3 whopping times. Settle down with the chirping of how great Crosby is.

Never said they were great. But when did they absolutely suck?

1 hour ago, oldman said:

Never once on Texan Live did I see what you were referring to and I watched the entire game as well.  Kids will be kids.  Adults should know better.  There are some good guys coaching at Crosby and BH with lots of experience.  They should lead by example for the kids and just as important they should lead by example for the younger coaches.  Not sure what coaches were on the Logo stomping up and down.  If it was Prieto then shame on him.

Did you see the two of the three unsportsmanlikes?One was a late hit on the Crosby sideline right in front of the ref. (The one I’m talking about.) The other was a late hit right in front of the BH sideline. The third was a BH kid trying desperately to tackle a man after the refs were blowing the whistle to stop play. How that one was offset I have no idea. But like I said Karma.

19 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Never said they were great. But when did they absolutely suck?

The comment was made to another Crosby poster (Thisiscrosby)and now your chiming in. Please go look at history. It’s really not that big of a deal. Go to history page and look. Point was not many teams in this area can trash talk others football history without looking at their own first. Once again, this was response to one of y’all’s fans that jumped on here bumping his gums. No biggy, move on

5 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

The comment was made to another Crosby poster and now your chiming in. Please go look at history. It’s really not that big of a deal. Go to history page and look. Point was not many teams in this area can trash talk others football history without looking at their own first. Once again, this was response to one of y’all’s fans that jumped on here bumping his gums. No biggy, move on

Lol. Ok. So basically both teams sucked. Truce😂

8 hours ago, BHFAN said:

BH FAN TWO YEAR'S IN A ROW! THE MECCA BACK!!! That one year IN The COLD WAS A FLUKE... I TOLD YA' THAT... NOBODY WAS DISRESPECTING THE LOGO YOU WHINEY LOSER!!!