Port Neches-Groves 42 Dayton 35/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

6 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Dayton is getting closer to being “back”. They probably needed to win this one to get into the playoffs this year but what I will say is that they’re definitely not the easy out they have been in recent years. I think coach Ware has things going the right way over there. 

That's one opinion......I've seen better clock management and getting the plays in on time in the peewee leagues. 

This was not a great game by either team. Both teams looked as young as they are. I wish people would quit trying to sugar coat this team. They are young and are going through growing pains. It’s not pretty. I think these kids will get better but they have to learn to play as a team and with more enthusiasm before they do get better. There is no excitement on this team as in the past. Teams in the past when they did something good would be going crazy. Chest bumps, shoulder bumps even some moves they made up. Hell they even had the coaches involved. These kids just go through the motions. They need more pep in their step if they want to improve.

2 hours ago, Coach85 said:

This was not a great game by either team. Both teams looked as young as they are. I wish people would quit trying to sugar coat this team. They are young and are going through growing pains. It’s not pretty. I think these kids will get better but they have to learn to play as a team and with more enthusiasm before they do get better. There is no excitement on this team as in the past. Teams in the past when they did something good would be going crazy. Chest bumps, shoulder bumps even some moves they made up. Hell they even had the coaches involved. These kids just go through the motions. They need more pep in their step if they want to improve.

If you’re talking about PNG their is zero leadership on either side of the ball. Very lazy and poor conditioned team.