Santa Fe at Nederland/Nederland wins 31-0

AggiesAreWe

• Bigdog changed the title to Santa Fe at Nederland/Nederland wins 31-0

well the good news is that the Bulldogs are scrappy and are 5-0 and 2-0 in district.

The bad news, they are very undisciplined and possibly lead the district in penalties.  The QB may be completing about 20 percent of his passes.  The defense is scrappy but average at best.

In my opinion they will probably go 7-3 and 4-3 in district if they can beat Dayton.  I look for  a quick bi-district exit vs FB Marshall.

They are 5-0, but not very good.  I look for Texas Coty to be a 14-21 point favorite.  The Bulldogs better improve quickly

9 minutes ago, spidersal said:

well the good news is that the Bulldogs are scrappy and are 5-0 and 2-0 in district.

The bad news, they are very undisciplined and possibly lead the district in penalties.  The QB may be completing about 20 percent of his passes.  The defense is scrappy but average at best.

In my opinion they will probably go 7-3 and 4-3 in district if they can beat Dayton.  I look for  a quick bi-district exit vs FB Marshall.

They are 5-0, but not very good.  I look for Texas Coty to be a 14-21 point favorite.  The Bulldogs better improve quickly

The ball has to go into Fuseliers hands. He is the key to our success.  Make him the RB at least1/3 of the time. We also need to make the 2 backs that ran in the 2nd half rotate as starters.  Put the  kid who has been at RB as another option at receiver.  

The running game was not the problem.  Penalties and the QB that can’t complete a pass was the problem on offense.  The QB is a good runner but his accuracy passing is worse than poor.  However looking at the backup QB in the last few minutes I can understand why #11 is the starter.  Who ever the QB coach is needs to teach him how to throw

15 minutes ago, outanup said:

Don't see a quick fix to our Offense. Just no legit rb to this point. Defense is gonna have to come up big down the stretch, we won' win many shoot outs imo....

Barrow wasn’t happy in the post game interview.  Hopefully they can clean up the penalties and shorten up the route tree some before next Friday.

Barrow after they game:

“They have goals and if they are going to reach those goals, it is going to take playing 4 quarters in this district”

”We went in at halftime and we were not happy with what we were doing“

”We’ve got to clean that up if we’re going to get where we want to go“ (talking about penalties) 

2 hours ago, spidersal said:

The running game was not the problem.  Penalties and the QB that can’t complete a pass was the problem on offense.  The QB is a good runner but his accuracy passing is worse than poor.  However looking at the backup QB in the last few minutes I can understand why #11 is the starter.  Who ever the QB coach is needs to teach him how to throw

The running game is absolutely the problem.  This is the worst running game I've seen on a Bulldog team in a LONG time. 

Monte is right they gotta play 4 quarters of football which has yet to happen… they are going to have to get in gear rather soon…. But watching last night the offense play calling was very vanilla last night… the only thing I can see is they didn’t want to show to many of their cards with TC up next BH and Crosby later… they gotta wake up. If not we will go 0-3 against them. If we do wake up and play to their capability we can easily go 3-0 against them…