Where are they now?

OneChance

I love this board and has been a bummer I wasn’t on here much last season because of the COVID stuff. I’ll start out some I know

PNG
Mollee Priddy - Trinity University
Maylin Stampley - University of Dallas

Woodville
Jordyn Beaty - Texas A&M Commerce

Hardin Jefferson
Asia Wheeler - Coastal Bend CC

Lumberton
Megan Wilkenson - Faulkner State
Audry Postula - University of Mary Hardin Baylor
Ivy Le - McMurry St

Legacy
Alexis Morris - LSU

Beaumont United
I know they had some girls go play but not sure where at

Port Arthur Memorial
Lofton went somewhere in LA like Southern, not sure if she is still there
Jackie Gibbs - Friends University
Julia Sion - University of North Alabama

13 hours ago, OneChance said:

I love this board and has been a bummer I wasn’t on here much last season because of the COVID stuff. I’ll start out some I know

PNG
Mollee Priddy - Trinity University
Maylin Stampley - University of Dallas

Woodville
Jordyn Beaty - Texas A&M Commerce

Hardin Jefferson
Asia Wheeler - Coastal Bend CC

Lumberton
Megan Wilkenson - Faulkner State
Audry Postula - University of Mary Hardin Baylor
Ivy Le - McMurry St

Legacy
Alexis Morris - LSU

Beaumont United
I know they had some girls go play but not sure where at

Port Arthur Memorial
Lofton went somewhere in LA like Southern, not sure if she is still there
Jackie Gibbs - Friends University
Julia Sion - University of North Alabama

@BMTSoulja1 what's the girl name who went to Wichita State from United? 

On 10/1/2021 at 7:24 AM, Steven Avery said:

Barbers Hill - Charli Collier - Texas and now Dallas Wings of the WNBA- #1 overall draft pick

I'm a Texas fan, and knew who she was through them, but I guess I somehow missed her playing career at BH.  I wasn't as active on the boards for a few years, but I still am surprised I never realized she was from this area.  

47 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I'm a Texas fan, and knew who she was through them, but I guess I somehow missed her playing career at BH.  I wasn't as active on the boards for a few years, but I still am surprised I never realized she was from this area.  

Yep 4 year varsity starter. Took BH to state a couple of times if I remember correctly. Grew up in Crosby. 

Alexis Morris has had a very unique college basketball experience.

She was first recruited and committed to UCLA, then decided to decommit and commit to Baylor University where she had some very meaningful playing time especially in the big tourney where she made some big plays. Then in the off-season, quit of got kicked off the team, had a disagreement with Coach Mulkey, depends on what story you read. 

Then, ended up transferring to Rutgers University, where the NCAA wouldn’t let her start playing until late December, never really saw the court and I believe she may have been injured for a little bit.

Next, in the off-season transferred closer to home to Texas A&M and was back up PG and got some very minimal playing time had a big shot in the tourney. Think she was next in line for the PG position this year, but entered the transfer portal after the season. 

Now, she is being reunited with Coach Mulkey at LSU, I hope her nothing but the best and hope she has a very successful Senior Season.

22 hours ago, OneChance said:

Alexis Morris has had a very unique college basketball experience.

She was first recruited and committed to UCLA, then decided to decommit and commit to Baylor University where she had some very meaningful playing time especially in the big tourney where she made some big plays. Then in the off-season, quit of got kicked off the team, had a disagreement with Coach Mulkey, depends on what story you read. 

Then, ended up transferring to Rutgers University, where the NCAA wouldn’t let her start playing until late December, never really saw the court and I believe she may have been injured for a little bit.

Next, in the off-season transferred closer to home to Texas A&M and was back up PG and got some very minimal playing time had a big shot in the tourney. Think she was next in line for the PG position this year, but entered the transfer portal after the season. 

Now, she is being reunited with Coach Mulkey at LSU, I hope her nothing but the best and hope she has a very successful Senior Season.

Does anyone know if she has 1 or 2 years of eligibility left?