Crosby vs Barbers Hill

Cougar14.2

Weather is clearing up might be a dry night after all.  And speaking of civility this has been the most civil BH/Crosby thread I can remember ! Age must be making us soft or at least y’all ya bunch of Crosby punks😎 

y’all be safe on the wet roads! 3.5 hours to game time

3 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Weather is clearing up might be a dry night after all.  And speaking of civility this has been the most civil BH/Crosby thread I can remember ! Age must be making us soft or at least y’all ya bunch of Crosby punks😎 

y’all be safe on the wet roads! 3.5 hours to game time

Nah, we’re not going soft.  We were just taught to be nice to the “ladies”.

On 9/29/2021 at 11:19 PM, Separation Scientist said:

You and 14.2 are right. BH has a trash Defense coached by a trash coaching staff and a trash HC. Four games are PLENTY to have a well oiled machine humming along in perfection. BH goes O-fer the rest of the way. In fact, BH ought to just go ahead and cancel its pathetic program. Its utterly hopeless. Thank you all for your infinite wisdom. GO Baytown Coogs! GO BIG NED!   

You want some cheese with that "wine"...

12 hours ago, ThisIsCrosby said:

LMAO!

Crosby is not last years Crosby.  They have a LOT to prove before they minimize any opponent.  The defense is stout.  The offense is not nearly as potent as last years.  Still Crosby has my support as always in the playoffs! I hope they exceed expectations again!!

@ThisIsCrosby Thoughts? comments??

15 hours ago, dme1111 said:

Crosby is not last years Crosby.  They have a LOT to prove before they minimize any opponent.  The defense is stout.  The offense is not nearly as potent as last years.  Still Crosby has my support as always in the playoffs! I hope they exceed expectations again!!

I agree about proving themselves. I agree with the offense as well but these kids are really tough. They showed it last night.

15 hours ago, dme1111 said:

Through the same two district games last year Crosby was averaging 29ppg, this year they’re averaging 52ppg. Carthage and Manvel are the only teams to keep us under 40. Crosby didn’t give up anything close to 46 points defensively in district play last year though. 

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Through the same two district games last year Crosby was averaging 29ppg, this year they’re averaging 52ppg. Carthage and Manvel are the only teams to keep us under 40. Crosby didn’t give up anything close to 46 points defensively in district play last year though. 

My point was to a guy who seems delusional about Crosby's greatness.  They are good.  They are not an elite football team.  They are not Manvel, Carthage, Westlake, North Shore, Aledo, Katy, South Lake Carroll, or any other elite program.  They are a very good program.  Consistent domination over a long time period will  cement them as an elite program.  They just aren't there yet.