My apologies for not getting scores updated

AggiesAreWe

I want to apologize for the delay in getting scoreboard and game threads updated this week.

WOSGrad did most of the updating of the scores. That job now is on me and my wife. We were not able to attend those duties due to our son getting married this weekend. We hosted the rehearsal dinner Friday night and the wedding was Saturday evening, all down here at the beach. We were very busy to say the least. I am just now getting the scoreboard updated. Will attend to the game threads and pickems later today or tomorrow.

I apologize for this inconvenience.

We are doing the best we can to try to fill those big shoes Grad left us. Please be patient with us.

Again, I am sorry.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I want to apologize for the delay in getting scoreboard and game threads updated this week.

WOSGrad did most of the updating of the scores. That job now is on me and my wife. We were not able to attend those duties due to our son getting married this weekend. We hosted the rehearsal dinner Friday night and the wedding was Saturday evening, all down here at the beach. We were very busy to say the least. I am just now getting the scoreboard updated. Will attend to the game threads and pickems later today or tomorrow.

We are doing the best we can to try to fill those big shoes Grad left us. Please be patient with us.

Again, I am sorry.

With over 30 staff members listed i can't believe  a couple of them did not step up and pull the slack. 

4 hours ago, pine curtain said:

With over 30 staff members listed i can't believe  a couple of them did not step up and pull the slack. 

30 volunteers.  Some have been mods forever and rarely get on anymore.  Several who do don’t spend much time in the football forum.  And lastly, none of us knew that AAW was unavailable this weekend.  With all he had going on I don’t blame him for forgetting to tell us, but I personally would’ve gone in and updated had i known.  Several others would’ve as well.  As it was, I didn’t access the football forum after Friday night until literally 15 min ago.  

6 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Again, I am sorry.

Those scores should’ve been the last thing on your mind this weekend.  Shoot me a text next time and I’ll do what I can to help out.