Galveston Ball at Beaumont United Homecoming Predictions

Mr. Buddy Garrity

@Mr. Buddy Garrity I didn’t respond in the other thread about the BU vs Sterling game because I thought you were being a little harsh on Soulja’s boys. IDK though? I think this game, Friendswood and GCM are probably their only chances at a win though? 

0-10 may be more beneficial in the long run though. You hate it for the seniors but at that point I think the AD would have to review what he has going over there. I’m sure there are some young coordinators around that could have BU actually playing like they look. 

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

@Mr. Buddy Garrity I didn’t respond in the other thread about the BU vs Sterling game because I thought you were being a little harsh on Soulja’s boys. IDK though? I think this game, Friendswood and GCM are probably their only chances at a win though? 

0-10 may be more beneficial in the long run though. You hate it for the seniors but at that point I think the AD would have to review what he has going over there. I’m sure there are some young coordinators around that could have BU actually playing like they look. 

They'll find a creative way to lose to Friendswood and GCM I bet. I trust the kids more than the adults overseeing them. 

If BU is going to make a coaching change at the end of the season they may need to look at BH’s old DC. If one of the most respected coaches in Texas thought enough of him to hire him that’s probably all the homework BISD’s AD needs to do.

The question will always be about what staff he could bring in but I think going and getting a guy with some credentials versus just hiring a familiar face that applies for the job is a better approach. I think he’s originally from somewhere like Mississippi or Georgia so I’m sure he would understand the SETX culture too. Sometime you just fall into one.