Jasper at LCM

BattlinBear02

6 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Cazzy actually went on to play in the NFL. 

Tampa Bay WR/KR signed 1987 free agent contract

Tampa Bay WR/KR re-signed in 1988, was released after 3rd pre-season game.

Cazzy was very good athlete with legit speed. Old school Wishbone/Veer QB in college & LCM.

7 hours ago, BattlinBear02 said:

I remember the 92 bi district game. 7-7 tie. Jasper advanced due to penetrations. that was a tough one for the Bears lol

ahhhh! the ole penetrations. 

I remember the first time I ever heard /saw that term being used for football.

my older brother played on the Kirbyville Wildcats Varsity for 3 years and they were playing a tight game with Warren. My step father had a game program and I heard him tell my mother "well that makes #3 for them" as he was marking it down on the back of program. I asked him what that meant, as he explained it I thought from then on that was a bad way to decide a winner.

thank goodness things finally got away from the cave man times and teams get the chance to win in overtime.

1 hour ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

ahhhh! the ole penetrations. 

I remember the first time I ever heard /saw that term being used for football.

my older brother played on the Kirbyville Wildcats Varsity for 3 years and they were playing a tight game with Warren. My step father had a game program and I heard him tell my mother "well that makes #3 for them" as he was marking it down on the back of program. I asked him what that meant, as he explained it I thought from then on that was a bad way to decide a winner.

thank goodness things finally got away from the cave man times and teams get the chance to win in overtime.

I remember when they put in no pass no play.WOS played Yates in the Dome.Yates had it seem like 100 kids suited out.I thought to my self no way all them kids passed.Yes I know it was a raceist thing to think but thank goodness I GOT EDUCATED.

2 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

'85 was a bad year for us. Great defense, but we couldn't score on most teams for anything. This year is kinda starting out like that. 

I think y’all smoked South Park that year and then South Park took us behind the woodshed and whooped our butts old school. (Of course I got hurt in the 1st qtr and was out the rest of that game…good thing I came back for the Jasper game 😎).