Two More Weeks! Two More Weeks! (*Lock Her Up*)

InMAGAWeTrust

Alright guys this is the real deal this time. No more playing games or p footing around. Pillow expert says Trump will now be reinstated on/around Thanksgiving.

Mr Lindell said earlier this year that Mr Trump would be reinstated by August. When that didn’t come to pass, Mr Lindell instead said it would occur in September or October, but on Tuesday the conspiracy theorist said it would happen in November.

“This is the big announcement, everyone,” Mr Lindell told Mr Bannon. “I made a promise to this country that with all the evidence I have that we would get it to the Supreme Court and I predicted they would vote 9-0 to look at the evidence.”

“This ridiculous prediction, like Mike Lindell’s prior ones regarding the same thing, seems calculated to achieve little more than to provide a vehicle for him to fundraise,” Jeff Dannenberg 

This is the hidden content, please

look at that.. one gigantic grift (scam) after another 🤣🤣

This is the hidden content, please

@baddog @LumRaiderFan @Reagan @5GallonBucket @BS Wildcats @smitty 

Like I’m gonna believe pillow man.

I would like for it to be true for the sake of this country’s future.

if that many people voted against Trump all because Trump wasn’t the typical president in “manners”…..then their priorities are out of line……and the country has and will continue to pay for this emotional response instead of a logical response.

Mean tweets or the aftermath of electing what we have now 7 months in.

I truly hope people learn from this mistake.

The election won’t be overturned.  The Dems are much to devious for that.  Any proof of fraud has long since been placed in landfills and wiped off any systems.  The glaring mathematical facts convinced me the election was stolen.  The numbers, though mathematically possible, are so improbable that it’s illogical to think otherwise.  Just like Armstrong winning 7 straight Tour de France while being drug free.  Possible, but highly improbable.

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

The election won’t be overturned.  The Dems are much to devious for that.  Any proof of fraud has long since been placed in landfills and wiped off any systems.  The glaring mathematical facts convinced me the election was stolen.  The numbers, though mathematically possible, are so improbable that it’s illogical to think otherwise.  Just like Armstrong winning 7 straight Tour de France while being drug free.  Possible, but highly improbable.

The ole “republican votes are real, Democrat votes are fake” argument never gets old? mega yawn 😴😴

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

The ole “republican votes are real, Democrat votes are fake” argument never gets old? mega yawn 😴😴

You do know what gets old don't you? Does your fake/false/dishonest/delusional stereotypes of people that don't think like you ever get old?

Way to derail your own topic with insulting comments. Now that deserves a yawn.

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

More fool you.  Not an argument, an opinion based on math and common sense.  And wouldn’t you rather wish there really weren’t 81 million Americans that stupid?  Look at the results - Border Crisis, Afghanistan cluster fudge leaving Americans behind, inflation running rampant, stores running out of products.  Heaven help us if 81 million Americans are that stupid.

14 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Go to another topic, since you are back, and tell us all the good this piss poor administration has done.  Not sure you can come up anything.

I can assure you she can’t because the bumbling fool, and his court jesters, posing as a presidential administration, haven’t done any good.  On the other hand, the negative docket is enough to revive the Nuremberg Trials.

Only a fool would think otherwise.

29 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I can assure you she can’t because the bumbling fool, and his court jesters, posing as a presidential administration, haven’t done any good.  On the other hand, the negative docket is enough to revive the Nuremberg Trials.

Only a fool would think otherwise.

I can almost guarantee that they think he is great!!  No mean tweets is about what they can come up with.

4 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Trumpers 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Just asking for someone to stand up and tell us what good biden has done.  And it seems no one can come up with one measly little thing.  If that makes one a Trumper, so be it.  But, there is no denying he was better for America than this idiot we have now.  I bit, so troll on!!

• 1 month later...